E-mail ID's of Indian cricketers:

1.Yuvi: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
2.Laxman: only@test_match.com
3.Dhoni: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
...4.Kaif: good@for_nothing.com
5.Veeru: consistently@out_of_form.com
6.Dravid: stick@crease_like_fevicol.com
7.Pathan: takewickets@only_with_kenya.com
8.Greg Chappel: only_experiment@no_result.com
9.Munaf: only_line&length@no_speed.com
10.Bhaji: no_spinpitch@no_wicket.com
11.Suresh Raina: why_i_am_there@god_knows.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think some more player and current coach still remaining coult you give his emails also like zaheer,mishra etc

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

sure..
12. Zaheer fit@only_for_ipl.com
13. Mishra forget_bowling@i_can_bat.com
Deven that is really very interesting emails of our cricket players. Why havent you include good players like sachin :)
ok..with due respect to the god..
sachin: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Oh! That's an interesting piece of information. I think you have designed it especially for them.
thanks for this valuable information about cricket i love cricket very much and it will great help to me.
@ deepu...what have you read?..and how will it be a great help to you?
Hahahhaaaah :laugh: :woohoo: Deven your email list has lot of effect on deepu .I hope he think those are real. :P :)
seriously i mean people just post anything without even reading what its about.
p.s.: no hard feelings deepu
Deven you have done an excellent job. Thank you for nice posting.Now we can keep contract with them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.