Let's see how many can actually think out of the box!

Spell "COW" using 13 letters!

AnimatedGifCows1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Thinking Out of the box!!

by » 8 years ago

Nice quiz Kalyani, is the answer See O Doubleyou

by » 8 years ago

I think Arun has already answered it. :) Nice one kalyani. :)

by » 8 years ago

I totally wondered.As Arun answered it I escaped from a terrible guess!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

by » 8 years ago

Somehow I knew before I even posted it that Arun would be the first one to answer correctly! Master of Google?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Anyway that's a good answer!

Actually it is said that this question was put before a class and none of the smarter youngsters with top scores could answer it! It was the last benchers who answered this right! So I guess being at the back of class somehow definitely preserves your creativity and imagination! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

by » 8 years ago

I knew it but Arun has already posted the right answer. Thanks Arun.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

by » 8 years ago

wow...I myself would not have guessed it right

I guess Arun must be the master blaster of the last benches ?

Swetha Shenoy

by » 8 years ago

Somehow I knew before I even posted it that Arun would be the first one to answer correctly! Master of Google?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Anyway that's a good answer!

Actually it is said that this question was put before a class and none of the smarter youngsters with top scores could answer it! It was the last benchers who answered this right! So I guess being at the back of class somehow definitely preserves your creativity and imagination! :cheer:

Master of Google..what a title. But I did not google it, I knew this riddle from high school. But a nice quiz and when our teacher asked this riddle, only the last bencher were able to answer it. So I agree with you totally.

by » 8 years ago

wow...I myself would not have guessed it right

I guess Arun must be the master blaster of the last benches ?

Shweta do you have some special powers, even my mom does not know I use to sit in the last benches. Use to score good marks so she never really investigated. But it is quite a fun sitting on last benches. You learn to handle pressure and look at unconventional ways to do things.

by » 8 years ago

@Arun....I am generally called as 'grammar mom' here,so I guess i figured it out!

Well....last bench was something unusual from the first benches. Once I sat in the last bench and used to pass chits to boys on the other side of the last bench and my teacher never found out coz I always scored highest marks :p

Swetha Shenoy

by » 8 years ago

Grammar mom, nice title and I am sure you rightfully deserve it. And well, scoring the highest marks always gives you this advantage. I have also got this privilege, enjoyed it thoroughly.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.