Let's see how many can actually think out of the box!

Spell "COW" using 13 letters!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3744]}
AnimatedGifCows1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice quiz Kalyani, is the answer See O Doubleyou
I think Arun has already answered it. :) Nice one kalyani. :)
I totally wondered.As Arun answered it I escaped from a terrible guess!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Somehow I knew before I even posted it that Arun would be the first one to answer correctly! Master of Google?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Anyway that's a good answer!

Actually it is said that this question was put before a class and none of the smarter youngsters with top scores could answer it! It was the last benchers who answered this right! So I guess being at the back of class somehow definitely preserves your creativity and imagination! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I knew it but Arun has already posted the right answer. Thanks Arun.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
wow...I myself would not have guessed it right

I guess Arun must be the master blaster of the last benches ?

Swetha Shenoy
Somehow I knew before I even posted it that Arun would be the first one to answer correctly! Master of Google?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Anyway that's a good answer!

Actually it is said that this question was put before a class and none of the smarter youngsters with top scores could answer it! It was the last benchers who answered this right! So I guess being at the back of class somehow definitely preserves your creativity and imagination! :cheer:

Master of Google..what a title. But I did not google it, I knew this riddle from high school. But a nice quiz and when our teacher asked this riddle, only the last bencher were able to answer it. So I agree with you totally.
wow...I myself would not have guessed it right

I guess Arun must be the master blaster of the last benches ?

Shweta do you have some special powers, even my mom does not know I use to sit in the last benches. Use to score good marks so she never really investigated. But it is quite a fun sitting on last benches. You learn to handle pressure and look at unconventional ways to do things.
@Arun....I am generally called as 'grammar mom' here,so I guess i figured it out!

Well....last bench was something unusual from the first benches. Once I sat in the last bench and used to pass chits to boys on the other side of the last bench and my teacher never found out coz I always scored highest marks :p

Swetha Shenoy
Grammar mom, nice title and I am sure you rightfully deserve it. And well, scoring the highest marks always gives you this advantage. I have also got this privilege, enjoyed it thoroughly.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.