Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya...school was fun and last benches more fun...but those days dont come again! :(

I hope to keep the memories alive!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Its really nice puzzle shared.Keep posting puzzles like these.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Somehow I knew before I even posted it that Arun would be the first one to answer correctly! Master of Google?? Anyway that's a good answer!

Actually it is said that this question was put before a class and none of the smarter youngsters with top scores could answer it! It was the last benchers who answered this right! So I guess being at the back of class somehow definitely preserves your creativity and imagination!

Master of Google..what a title. But I did not google it, I knew this riddle from high school. But a nice quiz and when our teacher asked this riddle, only the last bencher were able to answer it. So I agree with you totally. [/quote]

Sorry I just assumed you googled the answer, although I now realize you do have that kind of gutsy and open frankness that is usually a characteristic of last benchers! But I stick with the title for you Master of Google! :laugh: :laugh:

FYI, I too was usually a last bencher from eight standard onewards as I was a bit taller than others. In college, back bench was a matter of choice!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]@Arun....I am generally called as 'grammar mom' here,so I guess i figured it out!

Well....last bench was something unusual from the first benches. Once I sat in the last bench and used to pass chits to boys on the other side of the last bench and my teacher never found out coz I always scored highest marks [/quote]

Last bench phenomena is actually the most creative and most fun part of school and college days! :laugh: :woohoo: :) We used to have so much of fun, most of my group were back benchers, and we usually kept well ahead in scoring marks too! So we usually got away with our pranks. :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Somehow I knew before I even posted it that Arun would be the first one to answer correctly! Master of Google?? Anyway that's a good answer!

Actually it is said that this question was put before a class and none of the smarter youngsters with top scores could answer it! It was the last benchers who answered this right! So I guess being at the back of class somehow definitely preserves your creativity and imagination!

Master of Google..what a title. But I did not google it, I knew this riddle from high school. But a nice quiz and when our teacher asked this riddle, only the last bencher were able to answer it. So I agree with you totally.

Sorry I just assumed you googled the answer, although I now realize you do have that kind of gutsy and open frankness that is usually a characteristic of last benchers! But I stick with the title for you Master of Google! :laugh: :laugh:

FYI, I too was usually a last bencher from eight standard onewards as I was a bit taller than others. In college, back bench was a matter of choice!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Hey it is perfectly okk and I really like the title. My friends call me "Google Boy" but now will update them with this new title. Very cool.

And for me sitting on last bench was my choice, I could not stand the company of geeky boys and girls bitching about each other in their own group as to how many hours he/she studies, what trick he/she applies, why he/she is so so teacher favorites. I mean it was pathetic.

And also they feel intimidated by me. I mean I never use to study and play all day but still got number 2 or 3 and occasionally to rank 1, so they had this gossip like I have some magic powers or a trick up my sleeve. Also, once we had an IQ test done in our school and I scored 128 which is top ten percentile in world and was highest in my school and all had this feeling that I was invincible. I tried to explain them good IQ does not equate to academic success and I am not interested in academics. Anyways, my last benchers accepted me the way I was and I had some of the best school memories.
its answer is really so indifferent. nice answer Arun.
I think most of the people think last bench people do not study or lazy about doing anything. This is wrong concept indeed, which is proved my kalyani, arun and maybe me ;)
Nice one kalyani, I won't have answered this so easily, like arun

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

[quote]
Hey it is perfectly okk and I really like the title. My friends call me "Google Boy" but now will update them with this new title. Very cool.

And for me sitting on last bench was my choice, I could not stand the company of geeky boys and girls bitching about each other in their own group as to how many hours he/she studies, what trick he/she applies, why he/she is so so teacher favorites. I mean it was pathetic.

And also they feel intimidated by me. I mean I never use to study and play all day but still got number 2 or 3 and occasionally to rank 1, so they had this gossip like I have some magic powers or a trick up my sleeve. Also, once we had an IQ test done in our school and I scored 128 which is top ten percentile in world and was highest in my school and all had this feeling that I was invincible. I tried to explain them good IQ does not equate to academic success and I am not interested in academics. Anyways, my last benchers accepted me the way I was and I had some of the best school memories. [/quote]

This is all so true Arun! When are the teachers and the education policy makers are going to realize that being intelligent does not mean scoring top ranks but being creative and imaginative!

It is know fact that majority of top innovators and inventors were the ones who normally did bad at school and or were school dropouts!

But skipping the serious part of it, being a back bencher during my college days meant being in an elite crowd!! :laugh:

[quote]I think most of the people think last bench people do not study or lazy about doing anything. This is wrong concept indeed, which is proved my kalyani, arun and maybe me [/quote]

Very true Rajani! :) :) :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.