Attitude of young generation $

They Love "FaceBook"....

But They Hate To 'Face' The "Book"...;-)
:) :laugh: :cheer: :ohmy:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
addiction to facebook is only increasing day by day....studies are coning to an all time low...
Yes among youngs facebook addiction is increasing.It has merits and demerits also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Not only facebook sarika they all are loving to be in net for a long time than studies.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is the case of few of youngsters .Today youngsters are more aware about their careers.
Isha many of the students are doing this mainly the rich people children are like this than poor ones.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes facebook is the latest craze but seems Mr. Kapil Sibal is now there to make it clean after morphed pics of sonia Gandhi and so hopefully that will affect youngsters too!!
I agree with the view and say that youngsters are addicted to books as well as facebook.
The four stages of facebook addiction:
Stage one: wtf is facebook? Is that like twitter? For that matter,
Stage two: I'm on facebook? Are you on facebook? You really should get on facebook!
Stage three: Facebook I hate facebook! Dam u Mark Zuckerberg!
Stage four (terminal) I have been thinking of deactivating my account, but who am I kiding? I'm hooked!
face book is growing now a day young generation enjoy it very well they not look the books and the faces.
Facebook has become addiction like smoking. I feel smoking is better than facebook addiction. Most of the people got cheated through facebook friendship. Now a days people are hacking the facebook accounts.There are a lot of disadvantages due to facebook. I didnt find any kind of advantage with it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.