Some times we people use to see some strange dreams. But later when we think about them, we feel like laughing because, dreams - of course, at sometimes are very funny.

Some may dream a date with Aiswarya or Angelina Joli while others may have a dinner with Obama in their dreams. :cheer:

Can you share such ones to make all of us laugh?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I asked this funny question in the forum yesterday. Yet nobody dared to answer it. Let me share one. This may motivate others to share such ones.

I don't know driving. Actually, I fear it.

Often, I see myself driving a car or bike. But the most funny thing is, even if I start driving, I don't know how to stop it....driving at a speed of 150 km/hr. Mostly I drive through NH road between TVM and Nagercoil :ohmy: :laugh:
When I wake up from such dreams, you can imagine how much comfort I will be feeling....

Friends, please share such funny and interesting dreams.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya wrote

[quote]I asked this funny question in the forum yesterday. Yet nobody dared to answer it.[/quote]

No fear,Actually I dream often but forget in the morning,so how can i share?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sometimes, whole night we dream about something. Next morning, we can't even remember, what was that dream yesterday. It also happens to everyone

Meera sandhu
Sandhya it is fact but when we dream nice we feel happy and when we dream about fear we want to forget soon.I also heard that some people even died in dream with fear.
laughsq_2012-01-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Let us see if our friends will share such funny experiences with us.

Sometimes, what we dream occurs in our real life also. I have such strange experiences also

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4511]}
Dreams are great reliefs - ofcourse good ones! We are allowed to unwind ourselves! Once I dreamed being a great poet! And now it's a reality in boddunan!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4511]}
Dreams are great reliefs - ofcourse good ones! We are allowed to unwind ourselves! Once I dreamed being a great poet! And now it's a reality in boddunan!

Are you a Instant poet...or do you write frequently?

Your words have a free flow. I can't write like this. :(
llama.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4512]}
Thanks a lot for your kind words! Thoughts just well up from my well of thoughts!!
Pour some more on that Valentine poems thread. More people will participate inspiring from you.

Meera sandhu
I get very weird dreams. I often find myself at a height and fear falling from there. Some times I am in muddy forest area with no clue where to move. Such dreams scare me as while dreaming, these appear real.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.