Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a funny ansewer sandya .I think you have dreamed that you have won more money from here.

No, I am fully engaged in forums, even while I am sleeping :laugh: :cheer:

hahahha...

So this is the reason behind your triple DFAA... :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Vinu
thats great to know that sandhya has addicted to forums

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya is the most active person now a days I see on forum...good addiction.....keep it up. :)

smriti
I am unfortunate enough to not to see any such dreams, the reason could be I sleep too late and sleep sound. May be I do and do not remember them when I get-up. But nothing funny as much as I can remember.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am unfortunate enough to not to see any such dreams, the reason could be I sleep too late and sleep sound. May be I do and do not remember them when I get-up. But nothing funny as much as I can remember.

Don't lie Sunil,
Everyone see funny dreams though they not share it with someone :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Don't lie Sunil,
Everyone see funny dreams though they not share it with someone :laugh: :laugh:

I wish I see my Lady gaga in my dreams but she refuses to come even there. Next time I shall visit in her dreams. Is that okay now?
lady.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Sunil....
You want to see her again
Now, she appears in your dreams. What's going on Sunil? :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5440]}

Meera sandhu
Sunil....
You want to see her again
Now, she appears in your dreams. What's going on Sunil? :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5440]}

Actually her weird dress sense scares me and I want to get rid of my fear once and for always. That is only possible when I check her dresses properly. I have heard she wears a dress that is made of Yaks's nipples eeeewwwwk.
Angry_witch.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

So, she scares you in your dreams like this?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5441]}

Meera sandhu
4 days back I got a dream. I was studying on my brothers bed itseems. Suddenly i heard a sound from kitchen. I and mom went into the kitchen. there we found that utensils fallen down. then my dad told me it is too late and so sleep. Actually I sleep in my dads bed room on the floor. So I and mom went into the room and my mom slept on the floor but i found my also on the floor and on his bed. By seeing my dad at both places, I was shocked. I want to call my dad, but I couldn't speak. I was so frightened. finally i dared and went inside the room and sat beside my dad on the bed and trying to talk with him , then also my throat was locked. I can hear my dad's voice but i could not find his lip movement. It was strange to me. Then I prayed sai and shiva.then I could speak and the dad on the floor vanished and I could see my dad on the bed with his lip movement. I was then relaxed and suddenly I woke.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.