Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The equation should be:

102-101=1 or -101 + 102 = 1

However this may be test of mathematics and not IQ which differs.

Sir,

Read the question again. It was not asked to find a mathematical solution. It was a problem to solve with intelligence.

How can you solve this problem intelligently without knowing mathematics. The solution given needs maths knowledge.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

you are correct...without the knowledge of good mathematics.....you can't solve this problem........

smriti
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
you are correct...without the knowledge of good mathematics.....you can't solve this problem........

You need always knowledge of a subject to solve a problem though you also need intelligence Similar questions may be raised in Economics, statistics, Geography. Mere intelligence will not help.

Actually intelligence quotient is a psychological term. This is calculated by formula- M.A./ C.A. Thus if a child is ten years old but the mental development is that of five years old, the IQ is .5.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

well related Gulsanji......but anyhow i was more curious to know about the second answer..........

smriti
Some one please quote another question, related to anything, just to make us think to find an answer. :blink: to keep this thread alive

Meera sandhu
The day before the day before yesterday is three days after Saturday. What day is it today?

A. Monday
B. Tuesday
C. Wednesday
D. Thursday
E. Friday
5_1_122_2012-01-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

smriti
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4536]}
C. Wednesday!
Now also you won. I think so. When I tried to answer, :woohoo:
I think you are correct. Let Smriti say.
Now Chinmayjee, you post a question.

Meera sandhu
Where is Smriti? Has she gone? Is his answer correct?

Meera sandhu
Well the answer is Friday..... :cheer:

Think about it once again and you'll get the answer :)

smriti
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.