Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sandhya Rani

You can google to have a lot of information on this strange phenomenon!
Is it so....really strange....I had never heard about it...o god even birds do...... :unsure:

smriti
Really strange. I knew that ants commit suicide but birds also.I did not hear this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Its really a strange to know that birds commit suicide... :unsure:

@ram

Can you pls explain about Ant commit suicide!! as i didnt hear this before

Vinu
Really strange. I knew that ants commit suicide but birds also.I did not hear this.

Ants commit suicide?? How and why??

Meera sandhu
yes, animals also commit suicides.they also have emotions. My mom used to stay in tata. when they have shift from there to Andhra then their pet dog has committed suicide by stating on the railway track.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, animals also commit suicides.they also have emotions. My mom used to stay in tata. when they have shift from there to Andhra then their pet dog has committed suicide by stating on the railway track.

How do you know it committed suicide? :ohmy:
great_2012-01-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4580]}
Ants have an adorable philosophy of hard work and I wonder if they ever get any time to think of committing suicide - they remain ever busy even hoarding food in the summer for the winter!!!
People near has noticed it. and they told us. After my mom's family shifted, many tried to adopt that pet dog but it didnt give them chance and commited suicide as mom's family decided to leave it in that place only.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When ants get wing after rain they go to the light and died.I am saying this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.