The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually Chinmay you are lover of boddunan so you can not leave boddunan. At last you are hero number one.
0002032D_2012-01-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4666]}
Hey Santosh, I am accepting that I am a lover of boddunan but not the status of a hero!!
Chinmoy Dada don't mind I am saying a word that first when I joined I thought you are very moody (in your photo also) but you are also funny and good hearted man. Not moody at all.I love you and like you.Please don't mind anything.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Chinmoy jee it is bad to all of us if you leave us. You and gulshan ji are two great and famous members in this site we all are your followers of your words.If you two have went off means who will guide us in a good path.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It all shows your love for me but indispensability is not a good thing in any situation.I am sure some other members would come and fill in our positions.That's the way of life and all for good reasons too!
It all shows your love for me but indispensability is not a good thing in any situation.I am sure some other members would come and fill in our positions.That's the way of life and all for good reasons too!

Again, something is really smelling bad. I think he is hiding something from us. :(
red.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4680]}
No need to read too much into it!
Then don't post such things also, that makes us use our brain :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Honestly I have an inner feeling that my days are numbered here, and it's somewhat inexplicable and don't ask for any explanation.May be pressure of work or anything else!
So, you have intentionally post this thread. Isn't it?

Yet. I won't ask the reason. But, don't leave it for ever. Come in forums when you get enough time.

I just want to know. What are you doing, your job profile?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.