The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also feeling that I am not much active as perevious due to workload from lot of time I did not posted any article also.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

i does not matter whether we remain active all the days...but the thing is we should remain as active as we could to be a better part of this site.....

smriti
@Sandhya

I have pointed out several times that it's not intentional.One who has coined:Even if you are out of Boddunan,Boddunan is out of you,can never think of separating himself permanently from this site but given to my preoccupation with my regular affairs my presence in the forum would be not often in the days to come.I would remain active in some other way - say,writing occasional articles and so on! That's all about it.As to your query about my job,I hold a humble corporate job! That's all about it!
yes chinmoyjee, you are true....we feel so much attached to this site.......that i keep posting on forum even during midnight.......

smriti
Where is our Chinmoyjee? Has anyone seen him? :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
sandhya, i didnt see chinmoy ji. May be he is busy with his work. He will come back when he's free.

Vinu
Now I would request the moderator to lock this thread as it has outlived its relevance.
When i see this link i think you really going to leave boddunan but when i enter into forum i came to know that this is only a Joke nice but heart beating joke. Never Do this type of Joke.
[quote]Now I would request the moderator to lock this thread as it has outlived its relevance. [/quote]

Done Sirreee!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.