Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No one has come up with an interesting answer :(
OK. i will give you a clue. This record is held by an Indian.
Now try and find.
Let me see who is intelligent in our group. :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
This is interesting thread. I also have one question regarding sports.
Who is the best swimmer in India?
This is interesting thread. I also have one question regarding sports.
Who is the best swimmer in India?

Is it a funny one? I think I have heard this question before. But can't remember it now :(

Meera sandhu
Mike Powell of the United States set the world's record at the 1991 World Outdoor Championships in Tokyo. Powell's jump of 8.95 meters (29 feet, 4 1/2 inches) broke the world record set by Bob Beamon at the 1968 Olympic Games in Mexico City of 8.90 meters (29 feet, 2 1/2 inches).
Mike Powell of the United States set the world's record at the 1991 World Outdoor Championships in Tokyo. Powell's jump of 8.95 meters (29 feet, 4 1/2 inches) broke the world record set by Bob Beamon at the 1968 Olympic Games in Mexico City of 8.90 meters (29 feet, 2 1/2 inches).

It is only a funny question. :laugh: Not a GK question. Just look, where have I categorized this question.

Meera sandhu
No one has attempted this question.

Chinmayji, what are you saying?
No answer going through your mind?

Meera sandhu
The best swimmer in India is Veer Dhavan Khade.

Other Swimmer are as

Richa Mishra and Virdhawal Khade taken away 11 and also 8 precious metal medals correspondingly to be adjudged The very best inside their particular parts since the floating around competitors concluded inside the 34th Nationwide Games about Saturday.
Alam :angry:
How many times should I say it is a funny question :laugh:

Meera sandhu
2 weeks have passed since I posted this question.
No smart answer has come yet :evil:
No 'Budhiman' among Bodhunans

Meera sandhu
Sandhya I tried alot to think about the answer you are expecting. But I could not find any funny thing to answer.

Finally I got one idea that is "Monkey" Holds long jump record.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.