One of the most fearful events of my life.....that can increase my bp is, of course attending a job interview :laugh:
I have attended only a few. But I know, many of you have made your interviews great and memorable by posting funny replies.
If you have such memorable incidents( or your friends), do post here and make us laugh.
Do share...don't hide. :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes you are correct sandhya, For all of us First interview is a fearful event in their life.

I have such incident, When i am attending my first interview at a Buying agency. I need to attend the interview at 10.30 at their office which is 60km far away from my city. I reach the town @ 10.00 am exactly to avoid last minute rush. But, the think is i have started searching the office at 10.00 am and searching for the office till 11.30 am. After 11.30, the manager call me in my mobile why you are not coming to interview. I said im searching for the office. he says the landmark for his office. to my surprise im in front of the landmark and down to the office.the interesting thing is i was there for last 20 minutes.

After that i went to attend the interview and he only ask one question "You have your mobile with you and you know my number Why you didn't call to me and ask for help". I said in tension i didn't think about that sir. He says gud,

If you are in tension then your mind is not working and how could you do work in tension. sorry this job will never suit for you. :( :(

Vinu
Ha ha ha
Did he tell you like that?
Really funny :laugh:

Meera sandhu
he says like this only.. :dry:

After this interview and changed my way of attending interview... :whistle:

Vinu
This Is Really a funny experience you have faced nice to share it.I also notice this story a lesson and always reach for interview on accurate time.

I have a experience once and that is really amazing when i enter into room for interview i only see upward because my teacher said that you must look in the eyes of interviwer for better confident in that process room has a upward thing and my legs stuck on them and i fall on the ground all people their start laughing.But after this when i saw they laugh i also laugh and this make a friendly environment on that day.And i was selected also for that job too.
Now I remember an incident about my friend 10 years ago. It was about a written exam, not an interview. Yet it is very funny.
He went to write a psc exam with his hall ticket. But some how, he wrongly entered a wrong class. Then he began to search his seat referring his hall ticket. But the whole class were looking at him .....sorry starring at him. He can't understand why and he continued his job of searching his seat to write exam. Then, he began to feel something is wrong and he kept thinking.
Then he began to watch other fellows in the class and he understood his mistake.

That class was reserved for handicapped candidates. (He saw all candidates have some defects). The whole class was starring at him, because they can't find any defect in him and were very interested to know actually what was his problem. :cheer:

Meera sandhu
that is really a funny thing happen with your friend might be he also thinking that he was one of then.Nice share.
I have attended alot of interviews till now.
My best interview is when am in Hyderabad i went to a company on the internet knowledge. There i answered all the latest techniques. There was 3 days training then again they conducted final interview. Though I answered everything but they are not satisfied. But last one question they asked me that is they gave me a mobile and told me to describe it.I was shivering like anything and my heart beat raised. but I have used a good english words in describe. there they got convince and selected me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya,your views about your friend is really funny. I laughed for about 10 minutes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and then i am writing this comment.

Want to make each day Accountable

Good and funny Interview its shows that you are innocent person and think in simple manner but interview require smart thinker.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Sandhya, the incident which happen to your friend is really very funny... :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.