Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya,your views about your friend is really funny. I laughed for about 10 minutes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and then i am writing this comment.

That friend has joined our site two weeks ago. Hoping he will join our forum very soon. But he is very busy with his office work now. :)

Meera sandhu
I am still in College life and still i haven't faced interview. Lets hope that i would get this experiece in this year itself.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am still in College life and still i haven't faced interview. Lets hope that i would get this experiece in this year itself.

Going through this forum, you will really get good experience. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Any such experiences from our new members???

Actually, when I am going to attend any interview, I feel like my legs are not touching ground. Can't eat, can't drink, can't sleep...full of anxiety. That feeling will only come to an end if I decide never to attend it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Many of my interviews are went funny. One them is

Once I attended an interview for dotnet. But without any preparation I went. When the interviewer asked me question I couldn't answer properly and for few questions I didnt even answer and by seeing the face expression in his face I was geting laugh but I couldn't laugh. As I am not answering the questions that interviewer said If you won't answer I will kill. This made me feel more funny. Finally I said I will prepare and again attend the interview

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wow I never knew they kill for not answering the questions in interviews. I will never ever remain silent, however funny answer, I have to give.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many of my interviews are went funny. One them is

Once I attended an interview for dotnet. But without any preparation I went. When the interviewer asked me question I couldn't answer properly and for few questions I didnt even answer and by seeing the face expression in his face I was geting laugh but I couldn't laugh. As I am not answering the questions that interviewer said If you won't answer I will kill. This made me feel more funny. Finally I said I will prepare and again attend the interview

Did he again call for an interview...!!!?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
Yes, he called but I didnt like to attend the interview as interviewer himself threatening us that he will kill. he may be kidding but that is not the manner of a interviewer to behave.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, he called but I didnt like to attend the interview as interviewer himself threatening us that he will kill. he may be kidding but that is not the manner of a interviewer to behave.

I think...you take things too seriously...... :cheer:
Did he come in your dreams that night???? :laugh:

Meera sandhu

I think he called you purposely as he believe on your strength.. :huh:

But you missed the opportunity.. :whistle:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.