Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya Rani
Basileus
654 20.8k 133.1k
11 years ago
Sandhya,your views about your friend is really funny. I laughed for about 10 minutes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and then i am writing this comment.

That friend has joined our site two weeks ago. Hoping he will join our forum very soon. But he is very busy with his office work now. :)

Meera sandhu
Ronark Bhardwaj
MAESTRO MATE
62 6.44k 40.5k
11 years ago
I am still in College life and still i haven't faced interview. Lets hope that i would get this experiece in this year itself.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sandhya Rani
Basileus
654 20.8k 133.1k
11 years ago
I am still in College life and still i haven't faced interview. Lets hope that i would get this experiece in this year itself.

Going through this forum, you will really get good experience. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya Rani
Basileus
654 20.8k 133.1k
11 years ago
Any such experiences from our new members???

Actually, when I am going to attend any interview, I feel like my legs are not touching ground. Can't eat, can't drink, can't sleep...full of anxiety. That feeling will only come to an end if I decide never to attend it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
sarala
Emperor
384 12.8k 85k
11 years ago
Many of my interviews are went funny. One them is

Once I attended an interview for dotnet. But without any preparation I went. When the interviewer asked me question I couldn't answer properly and for few questions I didnt even answer and by seeing the face expression in his face I was geting laugh but I couldn't laugh. As I am not answering the questions that interviewer said If you won't answer I will kill. This made me feel more funny. Finally I said I will prepare and again attend the interview

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
11 years ago
Wow I never knew they kill for not answering the questions in interviews. I will never ever remain silent, however funny answer, I have to give.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

vinodh
Diamond Mate
38 3.41k 27.1k
11 years ago
Many of my interviews are went funny. One them is

Once I attended an interview for dotnet. But without any preparation I went. When the interviewer asked me question I couldn't answer properly and for few questions I didnt even answer and by seeing the face expression in his face I was geting laugh but I couldn't laugh. As I am not answering the questions that interviewer said If you won't answer I will kill. This made me feel more funny. Finally I said I will prepare and again attend the interview

Did he again call for an interview...!!!?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
sarala
Emperor
384 12.8k 85k
11 years ago
Yes, he called but I didnt like to attend the interview as interviewer himself threatening us that he will kill. he may be kidding but that is not the manner of a interviewer to behave.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya Rani
Basileus
654 20.8k 133.1k
11 years ago
Yes, he called but I didnt like to attend the interview as interviewer himself threatening us that he will kill. he may be kidding but that is not the manner of a interviewer to behave.

I think...you take things too seriously...... :cheer:
Did he come in your dreams that night???? :laugh:

Meera sandhu
vinodh
Diamond Mate
38 3.41k 27.1k
11 years ago

I think he called you purposely as he believe on your strength.. :huh:

But you missed the opportunity.. :whistle:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.