Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No friends its not a good company actually. We even have a doubt it is a fake company. As there is no office atmosphere. there are no girls also there. As we 3 friends are the girls over there.

I have policy that if there are no girls working in the office. I never prefer working or join the office.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No friends its not a good company actually. We even have a doubt it is a fake company. As there is no office atmosphere. there are no girls also there. As we 3 friends are the girls over there.

I have policy that if there are no girls working in the office. I never prefer working or join the office.

Sarala, Its very good policy you have. I too agree with you on this issue. :)

Vinu
yes, wherever girl go, she should see whether there are ladies are there are not , then only she should go

I never knew about fake software companies existance. This is an entirely new experience for me. You did right by not going to that company again. The person must be a funny one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhya i know giving job interviews make every body nervous :lol: ,I have given lots of job interviews but still i get nervous when i sit in front of the interviewer but now a days i don't that much hesitation i used to have when i was a fresher :) .I think the practical experience has given me the confidence. :)
Sandhya i know giving job interviews make every body nervous :lol: ,I have given lots of job interviews but still i get nervous when i sit in front of the interviewer but now a days i don't that much hesitation i used to have when i was a fresher :) .I think the practical experience has given me the confidence. :)

I have myself appeared in 5 interviews in my entire carrier and never failed. Yes I was member of the interview committee many times and saw lots of candidates hesitating a bit but present lot is far better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have myself appeared in 5 interviews in my entire carrier and never failed. Yes I was member of the interview committee many times and saw lots of candidates hesitating a bit but present lot is far better.

just 5 in your career i have given almost 10 in my career of 13 years :laugh: .Hehehe though my percentage of getting selected was 50% hehehe :laugh:
Then I have given nearly 53 interviews almost all kinds fields.

Then I have given nearly 53 interviews almost all kinds fields.

53 OMG :laugh:
yes, sanjeev 53 and may be more than that. also. I dont remember exactly. But see still am like a house wife in my home. This is know as fate

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.