Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then I have given nearly 53 interviews almost all kinds fields.

I think you have more experience my attending lot of interviews :lol: :laugh:

Vinu
yes, I have more experience in attending interviews thats why now I have no fear to talk with any one, to face any problem, to teach anyone. I can handle anything easily.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, I have more experience in attending interviews thats why now I have no fear to talk with any one, to face any problem, to teach anyone. I can handle anything easily.

So attending many interviews will help us to build self confidence :)

Vinu
Sandhya i know giving job interviews make every body nervous :lol: ,I have given lots of job interviews but still i get nervous when i sit in front of the interviewer but now a days i don't that much hesitation i used to have when i was a fresher :) .I think the practical experience has given me the confidence. :)

I have myself appeared in 5 interviews in my entire carrier and never failed. Yes I was member of the interview committee many times and saw lots of candidates hesitating a bit but present lot is far better.

just 5 in your career i have given almost 10 in my career of 13 years :laugh: .Hehehe though my percentage of getting selected was 50% hehehe :laugh:

Yes whenever I tried to resign they gave me a raise and that kept me back. Ultimately I resigned for a very small issue, but no regrets. I can get a job any day, but not willing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhya i know giving job interviews make every body nervous :lol: ,I have given lots of job interviews but still i get nervous when i sit in front of the interviewer but now a days i don't that much hesitation i used to have when i was a fresher :) .I think the practical experience has given me the confidence. :)

I have myself appeared in 5 interviews in my entire carrier and never failed. Yes I was member of the interview committee many times and saw lots of candidates hesitating a bit but present lot is far better.

just 5 in your career i have given almost 10 in my career of 13 years :laugh: .Hehehe though my percentage of getting selected was 50% hehehe :laugh:

Yes whenever I tried to resign they gave me a raise and that kept me back. Ultimately I resigned for a very small issue, but no regrets. I can get a job any day, but not willing.

I had in my mind that you retired from the job.Its new thing that i came to know that you resigned.
Even mine was quite horrible and unexpected..lol

I mean I was told to visit one of company from my college sir. And he never told me about interview so I went their without any preparation. When I reached their three person sit in front of me and started my interview.. ouchh.. I was quite narvous at that time. But still I guess I did well but not selected..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Even mine was quite horrible and unexpected..lol

I mean I was told to visit one of company from my college sir. And he never told me about interview so I went their without any preparation. When I reached their three person sit in front of me and started my interview.. ouchh.. I was quite narvous at that time. But still I guess I did well but not selected..

Actually Anand, it's more good to attend an interview without much preparations...
You need to 'eat' just a few minutes tension....than long hours. Isn't it? :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
But i got many jobs by attending these many interviews but among them 3 are suitable one, one is IT recruiter but pay was less, so i left it, another one is on internet working, so i gave interview about internet and they gave 3 days training on seo. they took final round and i was selected. there i worked for 4 months. Later i resigned it and attended another interview in my home town, there they asked less question as am experience.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Interview make me sick.When I was in college I got a job offer from aircel call centre.I prepared myself to face the interview but when I went in front of the person who were supposed to take my interview I was very much nervous and in nervousness I replied most of the answer wrongly.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Still now i attend two interview only and i was selected both of the interview but unfortunately i couldn't continue the job :(:(

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.