Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont know which language he used but in our telugu language also this word exist.

What does it mean in telgu Sarala?. :)
I dont know which language he used but in our telugu language also this word exist.

Do you have word "Ente" in Telugu?
Amma is a common word
Chinmayjee likes it because it ends as 'Ammo'.....all Bengalis like words ending with 'o'...ha ha :P

Meera sandhu

Amma is a common word
Chinmayjee likes it because it ends as 'Ammo'.....all Bengalis like words ending with 'o'...ha ha :P

Amma Ammo i think are same words.Most probably it means mother. :)

Amma is a common word

Yes, Amma is a common word in all languages

Meera sandhu

Amma is a common word

I have heard lot of girls from Kerala having names like Aniamma,Lizamma,Sofiamma. :blink: What's the reason for using Amma as suffix after their names? :blink:

Amma is a common word

I have heard lot of girls from Kerala having names like Aniamma,Lizamma,Sofiamma. :blink: What's the reason for using Amma as suffix after their names? :blink:

Ponnamma, Chellamma, Thankamma, Elsamma, Kunjamma......do you want some more :silly: :blink: :blink: :sick:
But you can't see girls of this generation with the same name :P . But old mothers may have...

Similar male names....Thankachan, Ponnachan, Appachan....
Achan means father....... :P
0006_2012-04-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Amma is a common word

Ponnamma, Chellamma, Thankamma, Elsamma, Kunjamma......do you want some more :silly: :blink: :blink: :sick:
But you can't see girls of this generation with the same name :P . But old mothers may have...

I knew one whose name was Mariamma!!It sounds so nice - why the trendy ones no longer like this amma tag!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6722]}

Amma is a common word

I knew one whose name was Mariamma!!It sounds so nice - why the trendy ones no longer like this amma tag!!

I think most of them are Christian names including Mariamma and Thankachan :evil:
000203F2_2012-04-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Amma is a common word

I think most of them are Christian names including Mariamma and Thankachan :evil:

I think the name Sandhya Rani sounds a bit...!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6732]}

I think the name Sandhya Rani sounds a bit...!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6732]}

I don't like that Rani tag...I want a simple name only :(

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.