Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Did it happen to you?

by » 10 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k
    Ha ha.. Nope never happened to me.. so SAFE.. ha ha..

But I remember one of my friend's experience.. Lizard just went into his pajama and he need to remove it to get rid out of the lizard in front of his family...

This was very funny.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it never happened to me upto now.. ;)

That means you are lucky too like AKP. :laugh:

ya ya im lucky.. i always aware of lizards around me.. :cheer:

I also remain aware of lizards around me but that day i was sleeping. :laugh:

by » 10 years ago

vinodh
    Diamond Mate
    38 3.41k 27.1k

i always hate lizards i will never let them stay in my house. ;)

Vinu

by » 10 years ago

AKP
    AKP
    MAESTRO MATE
    47 5.27k 36.1k
    Ha ha.. Nope never happened to me.. so SAFE.. ha ha..

But I remember one of my friend's experience.. Lizard just went into his pajama and he need to remove it to get rid out of the lizard in front of his family...

This was very funny.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it never happened to me upto now.. ;)

That means you are lucky too like AKP. :laugh:

ya ya im lucky.. i always aware of lizards around me.. :cheer:

Hope you will not face something like my friend even in sleep.. :laugh: That is real terrible feelings.. I just can't imagine.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

by » 10 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    This is common while summers begin as they come out from their hiding and fell down, this could be us some time. This is good to have a bath if any thing happens like that, not for any religious but health reasons.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 10 years ago

AKP
    AKP
    MAESTRO MATE
    47 5.27k 36.1k
    This is common while summers begin as they come out from their hiding and fell down, this could be us some time. This is good to have a bath if any thing happens like that, not for any religious but health reasons.

Health Problem? :huh: What can a single touch do to our health ??

by » 10 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    They are not hygienic.....I am scared of them......keep distance
    Some people are superstitious too

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

vinodh
    Diamond Mate
    38 3.41k 27.1k

Ya there is a chance of skin deceases.. :unsure:

Vinu

by » 10 years ago

AKP
    AKP
    MAESTRO MATE
    47 5.27k 36.1k

Ya there is a chance of skin deceases.. :unsure:

Skin Deceases.. Never heard something like that.. :huh:

by » 10 years ago

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
    Editor & Super Moderator
    3.48k 21.9k 176.9k
    this happened to me when I was a B.Com. student at Meerut. I went to a book shop and got a book to read. Meanwhile I felt some movement in my trousers. I just loosened the trousers. The lizard got out. I knew this only when lizard came out. I told my mom at home. she asked me to bathe. So, I took bath.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

by » 10 years ago

RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
    Emperor
    320 9.77k 72.2k
    [quote]This is common while summers begin as they come out from their hiding and fell down, this could be us some time. This is good to have a bath if any thing happens like that, not for any religious but health reasons.[/quote]
    This is common and if so take a bath.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Which is the worst ever thing invented by man?

Which is the worst ever thing or system invented by man?
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 6 answer(s).
/polls/miscellaneous/6472-which-is-the-worst-ever-thing-invented-by-man.json?task=poll.vote
3cI63bEHz90KLuXm
radio
[{"id":"22436","title":"Atom Bomb","votes":"32","type":"x","order":"1","pct":48.48,"resources":[]},{"id":"22437","title":"Plastic ","votes":"25","type":"x","order":"2","pct":37.88,"resources":[]},{"id":"22438","title":"Automobiles","votes":"1","type":"x","order":"3","pct":1.52,"resources":[]},{"id":"22439","title":"Agriculture","votes":"3","type":"x","order":"4","pct":4.55,"resources":[]},{"id":"22440","title":"Construction Technology","votes":"3","type":"x","order":"5","pct":4.55,"resources":[]},{"id":"22441","title":"Any other not mentioned here...","votes":"2","type":"x","order":"6","pct":3.03,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200