Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is common while summers begin as they come out from their hiding and fell down, this could be us some time. This is good to have a bath if any thing happens like that, not for any religious but health reasons.

Health Problem? :huh: What can a single touch do to our health ??

There is no health problem in mere touch of lizard. It will suffice to wash hands or the body part that contacted the lizard. One may take bath for self satisfaction even though no health issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes,there is no such disease there,which can come,if we touch lizard.So,no issues on touching,but don't try. :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

Sanjeev, whatever your wife said true. They are some reason behind this, that people tell to take bath if a lizard touch us that to black color lizard means we should definetely take bath. I will find the correct reason and get back to you.

there is a temple in south India. I think it is in rameswaram. There golden and silver lizards are there. If we go there and touch them atleast once in our life. then if any lizard touch or fall also nothing happens and no need to take bath. people say.

I also have heard it. :)

May be she is true and i have always taken bath if it happened. :)
Yeah lizzards have fallen on me but not when i was sleeping.
From this discussion,i got to know that many people are been attacked by the lizard.
Before,i had imagined this scenario,what will i do,i this type of incident occurs on me,but it had never happened to me.
But,here,there are many people who have suffered from such incident. :blink:

Want to make each day Accountable

Its not like that ronark, Lizard move on walls and roof. so when any one moving then unfortuantely they fall. thats the reason

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

From this discussion,i got to know that many people are been attacked by the lizard.
Before,i had imagined this scenario,what will i do,i this type of incident occurs on me,but it had never happened to me.
But,here,there are many people who have suffered from such incident. :blink:

They don't attack us but due to some reasons they fall from the roof or wall on us. :laugh:
when are on the wall, when they see us so they become frightend and they move here and there and finally they loose the grip of the wall or roof and finally they fall on us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

when are on the wall, when they see us so they become frightend and they move here and there and finally they loose the grip of the wall or roof and finally they fall on us

I cannot say if it happens or not but i have not seen any lizard running from me and fell from the wall. :laugh:
I cannot say if it happens or not but i have not seen any lizard running from me and fell from the wall. :laugh:[/quote]

Use some Gagngajal in place of taking a full bath and dont try to scare them to remain safe.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.