Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I thinking these discussion is useless. Nothing happens if a lizard passes on our legs.

Want to make each day Accountable

It happened with me when I was maybe five. It was a very ill feeling
Actually if lizard touch us then something will happen so we need take immediate bath is a superstitious belief. Some may believe or may not believe. but people feel it is true mostly. So we should just give value to such people and live according to our opinions. thats it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have heard some people saying that it is a bad omen that lizards fall on you.
Poor lizard it must be frightened with your scream :laugh: No such happens to me so far.
Poor lizard it must be frightened with your scream :laugh: No such happens to me so far.

Yes of course...she may have fell unconscious :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
nops, it didn't.
but, yes d samne thing vil b done if it ever happens ;)
nops, it didn't.
but, yes d samne thing vil b done if it ever happens ;)

Never happened to me either but I would have to take a bath as soon as it happens.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hi friends it happeneed with me few days back i was sleeping suddenly a lizard from the top fell on my leg it was so irritating i just wake up shouting Ouch...My wife said go and have a bath.I took bath and slept again.

Did this happen to anyone?hihihi....

In my house lots of these small lizard are there. But in the bed room where we sleep, is kept close so that they don't enter in bed room.

So, if you have doors in the room, then you should keep room close.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.