The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A gold making machine probably :laugh: :laugh:

Why not? :blink:

Won't it be a nice idea to make gold when its price are touching sky and will go much higher in the future. :blink:

Won't it be a nice idea to make gold when its price are touching sky and will go much higher in the future. :blink:

The lure for gold always reminds me of story of King Midas who would turn anything to gold by mere touch. This boon proved a curse. Let us not be lured by glitter of gold.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

The lure for gold always reminds me of story of King Midas who would turn anything to gold by mere touch. This boon proved a curse. Let us not be lured by glitter of gold.

No I won't be like that King as I won't ask God to make everything Gold which I touch but ask God to help me to invent that machine. :laugh:
I would like to invent a machine which could change iron in gold so that I may not need to work hard to earn money. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Then read 'The Alchemist' today itself and start searching for him :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I want to make a machine which can convert small plants to big trees within a fraction of seconds. I should think something for others and our earth also. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
I want to make a machine which can convert small plants to big trees within a fraction of seconds. I should think something for others and our earth also. Isn't it?

This will be disastrous. Just think of turning a baby to adult man within an hour. You will be depriving him of childhood innocence and fun. Plants, trees all need time to grow and prosper. Hurry is satanic.

Would you lend me that machine as i would like to make Delhi green by it. I don't find much of the trees here in Delhi. :)

This will be disastrous. Just think of turning a baby to adult man within an hour. You will be depriving him of childhood innocence and fun. Plants, trees all need time to grow and prosper. Hurry is satanic.

Sir..it's for plants only......not men
No one is patiently waiting for small plants to become big trees. So, if we get such a machine it's a great solution to global warming, water scarcity and many other problems :)

Meera sandhu

Would you lend me that machine as i would like to make Delhi green by it. I don't find much of the trees here in Delhi. :)

Of course.....
It hurts me a lot when I see trees cut.....because I love greenery a lot

Meera sandhu

Sir..it's for plants only......not men
No one is patiently waiting for small plants to become big trees. So, if we get such a machine it's a great solution to global warming, water scarcity and many other problems :)

Plants are also living beings. Their growth time span is as much necessary as for human beings. We cannot serve nature by breaking rule of nature.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.