The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A gold making machine probably :laugh: :laugh:

Why not? :blink:

Won't it be a nice idea to make gold when its price are touching sky and will go much higher in the future. :blink:

The lure for gold always reminds me of story of King Midas who would turn anything to gold by mere touch. This boon proved a curse. Let us not be lured by glitter of gold.

I remember the story the king was too stupid to have asked the wish of turning everything he touches to gold . :lol: :silly:

Live in the present :)
A gold making machine probably :laugh: :laugh:

Why not? :blink:

Won't it be a nice idea to make gold when its price are touching sky and will go much higher in the future. :blink:

The lure for gold always reminds me of story of King Midas who would turn anything to gold by mere touch. This boon proved a curse. Let us not be lured by glitter of gold.

I remember the story the king was too stupid to have asked the wish of turning everything he touches to gold . :lol: :silly:

And he made his daughter a gold statue then only he realized it that lust of everything is bad. :)
I would like to invent some thing like that which will help us to know what is going in the minds of our political leader.

Sharmistha Banerjee
In future I would like to invent a machine which will help me to get invisible and I will travel the whole world without spending any money.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The issue of invention has been amply talked about and there are many fancy suggestions. The topic is now locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.