The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would like to invent some machine to read people's mind whenever they stare at me.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

very good invention., it will be helpful to get relief from our stress too, if this invention happens. :laugh: :cheer:

Vinu
I would like to invent some machine to read people's mind whenever they stare at me.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

very good invention., it will be helpful to get relief from our stress too, if this invention happens. :laugh: :cheer:

Never..it will only increase our stress..... :P

Meera sandhu
Any new inventions going on in your mind???? :blink:

Meera sandhu

I like to invent Moonlight UPS which gets charge with the help of moon light also... :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu
Well nice ideas by all. I think that medical field needs lot of invention.

I like to invent Moonlight UPS which gets charge with the help of moon light also... :laugh: :laugh:

Really nice...I think, it may come into exist in future...not a joke at all

Meera sandhu

Really nice...I think, it may come into exist in future...not a joke at all

yes, there is a chance. Already Solar UPS invented. So this is also possible in future.. :cheer:

Vinu
If i learn programming completely then every day is onekind of invention as then i need to invest different kinds of applications

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If i learn programming completely then every day is onekind of invention as then i need to invest different kinds of applications

Sarala, then please start learning programming fully:) :woohoo: as we need lot of inventions required :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
I would like to make something like teleportation.. so that we can travel anywhere with instant.. ha ha

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.