The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I shall invent limited period death. Presently, if you die, you will not live again. If my invention succeeds, it will be possible to die for a few years only after which life will again commence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I shall invent limited period death. Presently, if you die, you will not live again. If my invention succeeds, it will be possible to die for a few years only after which life will again commence.

Really a nice imagination......It would be really nice if we have a remote for life with pause and play button.....I need some rewinds too....to correct committed mistakes

Meera sandhu

Really a nice imagination......It would be really nice if we have a remote for life with pause and play button.....I need some rewinds too....to correct committed mistakes

You will need to preset the time for replay button. If you forget, life again may be impossible. Also, banks may have to introduce lockers for the period of death. Possibly, the bank will start your life and take out from locker after prefixed period.

You will need to preset the time for replay button. If you forget, life again may be impossible. Also, banks may have to introduce lockers for the period of death. Possibly, the bank will start your life and take out from locker after prefixed period.

Really nice Sir..
why can't you put forward these ideas to write a fiction novel? Am saying it seriously :)

Meera sandhu
If wine come in capsule form then it is a gift of god for those who drink wine....................
If wine come in capsule form then it is a gift of god for those who drink wine....................

Bad invention.

I think such capsules are available now

Meera sandhu

Bad invention.

I think such capsules are available now

I don't know whether wine is available in capsule form. So far, This is available neither in bars nor in wine stores.

Wine is essentially a social drink. capsule form will deprive the cheer of cocktail party.

Especially for drinker it doesn't matter in what form they get wine...But in party there is wine in liquid form that maintain the prestige and excitement of party..........
I think Boddunan right now needs an inventor who can produce a device which detects spammers and automatically shows them the door!!
I think Boddunan right now needs an inventor who can produce a device which detects spammers and automatically shows them the door!!

S/w tools already exist. Only one thing needed is a program coder. Why can't Boddunan appoint me ? :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.