Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my childhood, I wake up daily hearing that chirping sound. Now, such a pleasant morning is only in dreams :(

Thats right we can only hear chirping in the dreams only. :(

We people really are bad and making all other creatures difficult to live on this earth. :(

But the place I live now (you can see my profile picture) is filled with different kind of birds....some of them....I am seeing for the first time in my life. When we come here in May, at first 2-3 months, small finger sized birds do come inside our rooms...but now, they keep distance. :cheer:
Now, parrots often come.
But the most sad thing is that peacocks not coming now....earlier we could see 4-5 peacocks either morning or evening.
Now, before 2 months, they made a badminton court and the rest of the grassy land, they cleaned and planted plaintain. Also, some constructions have started below the valley, next to paddy fields.
After that peacocks are not coming here :(
Two month before, 1 peahen came to terrace,....that's all. It was really a beautiful scenary to see them dancing :(
I lost that view....

Meera sandhu
In my childhood, I wake up daily hearing that chirping sound. Now, such a pleasant morning is only in dreams :(

Thats right we can only hear chirping in the dreams only. :(

We people really are bad and making all other creatures difficult to live on this earth. :(

But the place I live now (you can see my profile picture) is filled with different kind of birds....some of them....I am seeing for the first time in my life. When we come here in May, at first 2-3 months, small finger sized birds do come inside our rooms...but now, they keep distance. :cheer:
Now, parrots often come.
But the most sad thing is that peacocks not coming now....earlier we could see 4-5 peacocks either morning or evening.
Now, before 2 months, they made a badminton court and the rest of the grassy land, they cleaned and planted plaintain. Also, some constructions have started below the valley, next to paddy fields.
After that peacocks are not coming here :(
Two month before, 1 peahen came to terrace,....that's all. It was really a beautiful scenary to see them dancing :(
I lost that view....

Oh yes peacocks are rarely seen in the cities because i heard people kill then for their feathers and eat their flash. :evil: But what a shame for them who do this how can they kill this beautiful creature. :evil: :angry: :evil:
In the profile picture, you can see rubber estate. They come from there, in groups. But a badminton court has changed everything :(

Meera sandhu
In the profile picture, you can see rubber estate. They come from there, in groups. But a badminton court has changed everything :(

Who authorized them to make bad minton court there? :ohmy:

Who authorized them to make bad minton court there? :ohmy:

it's their land, of course...rubber estate is on the other side of paddy fields :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Bird chirping is not a problem in the morning ,it is a natural alarm.i like it very much and also enjoy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Bird chirping is not a problem in the morning ,it is a natural alarm.i like it very much and also enjoy.

oh yes it is natural alarm but people think it to be a disturbance. :(

Yes....it's a natural alarm...I never noticed it before :cheer:

Meera sandhu
In our area many birds chirp and I enjoy it very much specially in summer and spring season.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We are not that lucky, birds are very rare these days esp. in metros.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.