Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
that is nice to know the word without the male gender.Will there some word without the female gender.

This thread is simply 'humor and joke'. so, do not treat this seriously. In English, the genders are- masculine, feminine and neutral. The abstract nouns cannot be masculine of feminine. 'Pregnancy' is only a particular state in woman's life. This state cannot be masculine or neutral. 'Pregnant' is neither masculine nor feminine. I have stated that 'ship' is referred by sailors in 'feminine' gender and so, 'she' is used for ships. I have given a link also in my post. Apparently, grammar of some Indian language has been inserted in English with a view to corrupt this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

that is nice to know the word without the male gender.Will there some word without the female gender.

This thread is simply 'humor and joke'. so, do not treat this seriously. In English, the genders are- masculine, feminine and neutral. The abstract nouns cannot be masculine of feminine. 'Pregnancy' is only a particular state in woman's life. This state cannot be masculine or neutral. 'Pregnant' is neither masculine nor feminine. I have stated that 'ship' is referred by sailors in 'feminine' gender and so, 'she' is used for ships. I have given a link also in my post. Apparently, grammar of some Indian language has been inserted in English with a view to corrupt this.

Besides I have provided a link where a male is six months pregnant at the time of interview.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Besides I have provided a link where a male is six months pregnant at the time of interview.

Thank you for your link about male pregnancy. Besides, 'pregnancy' may be used in other way also. So you may be pregnant with thoughts and imagination. The real issue is that the words denoting physical state like pregnancy, intelligence etc. have no gender. 'Pregnancy' or 'pregnant' is neither male nor female in English. This may be in Hindi or Malayalam.

Thank you for your link about male pregnancy. Besides, 'pregnancy' may be used in other way also. So you may be pregnant with thoughts and imagination. The real issue is that the words denoting physical state like pregnancy, intelligence etc. have no gender. 'Pregnancy' or 'pregnant' is neither male nor female in English. This may be in Hindi or Malayalam.

I agree, even tress are pregnant with fruits This is parallel to loaded.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Sunil...
Just check the topic of the thread...I have categorized it under "Humours and Jokes". So, I don't think, it should be treated as seriously with giving some exceptional and scientific examples. :cheer:

@Gulshanji
Thank you sir for explaining it

Meera sandhu
:cheer: :P :silly: :blink: B) Friends jokingly writing. When Afghan people talk in hindi, everything is feminine for them. :evil: :woohoo: :side:
Friends jokingly writing. When Afghan people talk in hindi, everything is feminine for them.

When Bengalis and South Indians talk in Hindi, they are males. Even women say- Main Khata hoon, main peeta hoon, main bazar jaoonga.

Actually everything has been formed in pairs by the nature. Hence all that you see has both male and female forms. I agree with Gulshanji that Nature and Earth is considered as female. There are some thing which is neither male nor female too. Like Light, Dark, Wind, Fire, Water, Space, etc.
Friends jokingly writing. When Afghan people talk in hindi, everything is feminine for them.

When Bengalis and South Indians talk in Hindi, they are males. Even women say- Main Khata hoon, main peeta hoon, main bazar jaoonga.

In Hindi, each noun is either male or female. Also, seperate words....for indicating male/female.....Aata/aathi....jaatha/jaathi.....etc
But in South Indian languages, only one gender....i.e they are indicated as common. So need to study less grammar. So, I am always confused with gender of certain Hindi words :silly:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.