The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Boss will fire at office and wife at home .Bechara.....

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Don't worry Sunny...he is telling from his own experiences :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
But cannabis is totally different for ordinary human who are not used to it or its after effects. If taken slightly over the capacity it can make a man mad or loose his life. This is too dangerous for people who have no idea of this thing. I was given this unknowingly as Prasad on a Shivratri while on my way to stadium for badminton practice, incidentally, then UP No1 was present in practicing area and his regular practicing partner was not present. I tied with him a game and he was so confused to see my reach. I had never scored more than 8 points in a 15 points game against him but that day I took him to full distance. But later I saw the single shuttle as more than one and could not continue.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have seen many of my friends who drinks and they speaks decently and they speaks clearly about the topic. :huh:

Vinu
But cannabis is totally different for ordinary human who are not used to it or its after effects. If taken slightly over the capacity it can make a man mad or loose his life. This is too dangerous for people who have no idea of this thing. I was given this unknowingly as Prasad on a Shivratri while on my way to stadium for badminton practice, incidentally, then UP No1 was present in practicing area and his regular practicing partner was not present. I tied with him a game and he was so confused to see my reach. I had never scored more than 8 points in a 15 points game against him but that day I took him to full distance. But later I saw the single shuttle as more than one and could not continue.

ha ha...
Eye convergence problem....like me :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I drink but never fight with others after drinking. :)

People do it when they drink higher than their limits as it effects their brain. :)
Drink it for stomach only, not for brains......Isn't it? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

You mean you drink cannabis regularly? :ohmy:

ha ha...
Eye convergence problem....like me :laugh: :laugh:

People drink it for stomach but when it gets in to brain they don't realize it and realize it when everything is spoiled. :laugh: :woohoo:

People drink it for stomach but when it gets in to brain they don't realize it and realize it when everything is spoiled. :laugh: :woohoo:

This may be true as far as heavy drinkers are concerned. But many drink moderately and live well. Noted author and journalist and ex member of Indian foreign Service Sardar Khushwant Sing still drinks. Sir Winston Churchill, British P.M. was a chain smoker and heavy drinker. But he was most successful.

Nobody drinks for hunger. So, saying that one drinks for stomach is not correct. You drink for pleasure of mind only. Most of those who drink enjoy well and live well. Most soldiers drink. They fight well and do all their job in peace time as well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nicely put examples, I think soldiers drink it to fight the fatigue and weather conditions. Also they forget their loneliness and problems while having a few drinks.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.