The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its not totally right.if anyone of you know or have any contact with army people you can see that they drink a lot in official party but they remain in discipline.why?do they dont have affect of alcohol?its true that people mind turn into zero after drinking for sometime but they dont loose their sense completely.

Drinking in official party/ mess on occasions like unit raising day etc. in army differs from the hooligans drinking in marriage party or elsewhere. The parties in army last for hours and the personnel drinking slowly with snacks and chitchat. Some times unpleasant scene may occur but this is managed.

The civilians usually drinking quickly and get more intoxicated. I remember that I had taken heavy drink once while in Border roads Organizations. Others also had. Suddenly there was news of landslide and we had to build a bridge overnight. Surprisingly, every one came to normalcy and it appeared that we had not taken any drink. We all went to spot and a bridge was erected within twenty four hours.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Drink contains alcohol which makes off of human brain these leads to bad things.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Drink contains alcohol which makes off of human brain these leads to bad things.

One can even loss his mobile :P

Meera sandhu

I drink but never lost mobile phone, any papers or even writing pen. But my brother who never drinks has lost so many mobile phones. This is more a matter of negligence. Those who drink are not necessarily negligent.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I drink but never lost mobile phone, any papers or even writing pen. But my brother who never drinks has lost so many mobile phones. This is more a matter of negligence. Those who drink are not necessarily negligent.

Yesterday Sasi lost his mobile. I was just teasing him :P

Meera sandhu
I object to such men being called animals, its an insult to the poor animals! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I object to such men being called animals, its an insult to the poor animals! :angry:

Discussion has already progressed to last phase.....your comments has started now only :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, I was thinking, which animal are you talking about :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

By drinking excess alcohol people may become senseless and anything bad can happen to them. :angry: :sick: :evil:

I drink occasionaly but nothing bad happened to me because i know my limits and i never cross my limits. :)
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
I object to such men being called animals, its an insult to the poor animals!

Discussion has already progressed to last phase.....your comments has started now only
Actually, I was thinking, which animal are you talking about
[/quote]

Yeah, I know I am late!!! Its an insult to all animals basically because real animals don't drink and turn into men!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
think12_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
I object to such men being called animals, its an insult to the poor animals!

Discussion has already progressed to last phase.....your comments has started now only
Actually, I was thinking, which animal are you talking about

Yeah, I know I am late!!! Its an insult to all animals basically because real animals don't drink and turn into men!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6863]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.