The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nicely put examples, I think soldiers drink it to fight the fatigue and weather conditions. Also they forget their loneliness and problems while having a few drinks.

Soldiers usually drink in Army mess. When you drink collectively, there is some discipline and moderation. The habitual drunkards normally drink alone. Even if they get some company, they do not mix with sober ones.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nicely put examples, I think soldiers drink it to fight the fatigue and weather conditions. Also they forget their loneliness and problems while having a few drinks.

Soldiers usually drink in Army mess. When you drink collectively, there is some discipline and moderation. The habitual drunkards normally drink alone. Even if they get some company, they do not mix with sober ones.

An engineer who worked for BRO in remote areas of Kashmir at your service sir. I stayed in officers mess of different commands while fabricating bridges for them. I seldom drank, that too never more than 25ml at a time for the sake of company of the officers present.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We often came across this topic. Not only man but also woman or any animal can loose the control of mind after drinking. Drinking alchohol to certain extent is okay but becoming drunkard, is unwise. People loose conciousness and starts doing he / she just feel like. This is side effect of alchoholic drinks.

An engineer who worked for BRO in remote areas of Kashmir at your service sir. I stayed in officers mess of different commands while fabricating bridges for them. I seldom drank, that too never more than 25ml at a time for the sake of company of the officers present.

I had also worked in BRO (Project Beacon) for a few years. I started drinking while in B.R.O. I still drink but only moderately. However, what is moderate to one may be small for another. Moreover, you may take more if the party lasts longer. One must drink slowly and continue till end of party.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Drink it for stomach only, not for brains......Isn't it? :cheer:

People drink it for stomach but when it gets in to brain they don't realize it and realize it when everything is spoiled. :laugh: :woohoo:

This may be true as far as heavy drinkers are concerned. But many drink moderately and live well. Noted author and journalist and ex member of Indian foreign Service Sardar Khushwant Sing still drinks. Sir Winston Churchill, British P.M. was a chain smoker and heavy drinker. But he was most successful.

Nobody drinks for hunger. So, saying that one drinks for stomach is not correct. You drink for pleasure of mind only. Most of those who drink enjoy well and live well. Most soldiers drink. They fight well and do all their job in peace time as well.

We had a common saying....if one drink, it should stay only in stomach....
It means....he should control himself and never disturb others after drinking...drink should be for stomach only :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
We often came across this topic. Not only man but also woman or any animal can loose the control of mind after drinking. Drinking alchohol to certain extent is okay but becoming drunkard, is unwise. People loose conciousness and starts doing he / she just feel like. This is side effect of alchoholic drinks.

I agree with you, whatever we drink we need to be in limit and also need to take care of not getting addicted for drinks.

Vinu
Some are forced to drink due to cold weather.
Some drink to maintain the status.
Some drink to forget pain of body as they work hard.
Some drink to forget any pain of life.
Some drink to show his drunkenness.
Some drink to relief any tension.
But when wine drinks you
You are finished.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Some are forced to drink due to cold weather.
Some drink to maintain the status.
Some drink to forget pain of body as they work hard.
Some drink to forget any pain of life.
Some drink to show his drunkenness.
Some drink to relief any tension.
But when wine drinks you
You are finished.

Cold weather, OK...All others are :angry:

Meera sandhu
Some drink any time. Kabhi khushi Kabhi Gam. No problem.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some drink any time. Kabhi khushi Kabhi Gam. No problem.

Kabhi bahut....kabhi kam :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.