The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Drinking coco cola with alcohol only with out this no one can take raw one.

Actually coco cola is more dangerous than alcohol. Farmers of Kerala were using Coco cola as pesticide some years before

Meera sandhu

Actually coco cola is more dangerous than alcohol. Farmers of Kerala were using Coco cola as pesticide some years before

Is it so? :P I never heard of this :unsure: .But i have heard that coc can be used as an acid to clean toilet seats. :laugh:

Is it so? :P I never heard of this :unsure: .But i have heard that coc can be used as an acid to clean toilet seats. :laugh:

Coco cola is a cold drink and this must be seen like this. Fruit juice, curd shake and other beverages are better substitutes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

coco cola contains even slight alcohol. I mean diet coc contains alcohol

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Coco cola is a cold drink and this must be seen like this. Fruit juice, curd shake and other beverages are better substitutes.

Yes, fresh juice is the best....
Even liquor is made from coconut tree and palm tree

@Sanjeev
It's true...it occurred in our state 10 years ago, resulting in the closing of Coco cola company here. Also pollution....I think, they need more water also that was not available.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya liquor is made from rotten fruits and yest too. even graps also used to prepare liquor

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, fresh juice is the best....
Even liquor is made from coconut tree and palm tree

@Sanjeev
It's true...it occurred in our state 10 years ago, resulting in the closing of Coco cola company here. Also pollution....I think, they need more water also that was not available.

It was banned in whole INDIA for a long time.I think there was a dispute.I remember we had only Pepsi and campa cola in the past. :)
drinking is not good for health its harms our body but drinker do not care all those thing because its become daily habbit and due to daily loss they start to treat like animal.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Sandhya liquor is made from rotten fruits and yest too. even graps also used to prepare liquor

Vine is prepared from grapes

Meera sandhu
Actually their brain goes round and they need only a single topic which they can hold to fight with.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.