The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its not totally right.if anyone of you know or have any contact with army people you can see that they drink a lot in official party but they remain in discipline.why?do they dont have affect of alcohol?its true that people mind turn into zero after drinking for sometime but they dont loose their sense completely.

Two types of people are there....who have full control and people having no control at all. Some people will be perfect gentlemen even after drinking a lot. Some people just reverse.

Also, how can we say all military people won't lose their discipline even after drinking a lot :silly: :blink:
7_5_139_2012-04-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
This is totally wrong Sanjeev. You should not associate animals in this matter. Animal never drink and never leave their own behavior. Maneka Gandhi may sue you if she reads it. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I did not associated animals in it. :evil:

I never said animal drink. :evil:

I am in favor of them i said man become worse than animals after drinking sometime. :laugh:

I am in favor of them i said man become worse than animals after drinking sometime. :laugh:

Man is already too bad. This is insult of animal to compare them with men. Have you ever seen a an animal bribing, cheating or manipulating?

Man is already too bad. This is insult of animal to compare them with men. Have you ever seen a an animal bribing, cheating or manipulating?

No i have not seen any animal doing this then why they are kept in cages in the zoo and are not allowed to keep them in open if they are really good. :laugh:

No i have not seen any animal doing this then why they are kept in cages in the zoo and are not allowed to keep them in open if they are really good. :laugh:

Who made ZOO, and cages? Did you ever see any men in cages in jungles. This is man who keeps them trapped and treats them the way they are. :( They are still better than men.

They are still better than us but they are not civilized and they still don't the know the way to live that's why we compare undisciplined people with them. :P :)
They are still better than us but they are not civilized and they still don't the know the way to live that's why we compare undisciplined people with them. :P :)

They also think the same about us. They even laugh while they see doing us so many uncivilized activities. But they are sober enough to not to punish us.

its not totally right.if anyone of you know or have any contact with army people you can see that they drink a lot in official party but they remain in discipline.why?do they dont have affect of alcohol?its true that people mind turn into zero after drinking for sometime but they dont loose their sense completely.

Two types of people are there....who have full control and people having no control at all. Some people will be perfect gentlemen even after drinking a lot. Some people just reverse.

Also, how can we say all military people won't lose their discipline even after drinking a lot :silly: :blink:

They control it, not allow it to control them!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6799]}

They also think the same about us. They even laugh while they see doing us so many uncivilized activities. But they are sober enough to not to punish us.

They cannot punish us because we are more powerful/clever than them.

Come on Suny how can an uncivilized person/animal can laugh at another uncivilized person/animal when it/he doesn't know what it is. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.