The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Indeed I feel proud of him, there is no option for jealous.
I guess it all depends on how the friend is behaving

If he/she is arrogant, I will be motivated to do better than him/her

Alternately, if he/she is humble and really close to you
I will be proud of him/her of achieving something
SJ, I said about the jealous of the negative side, what you said is the positive side of the jealousy

It depends on person to person how they take it. I know there are people who consider negative points before starting or doing anything its good as we must consider both the aspects before doing anything. :blink:
No in some sense I just feel that If I could take my friends position.I feel to get such honor which my friend received for being so good in all activities.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My friend Sudha used to say we should not jealous about each other, then only we can love other 100% and will maintain true friendship. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: we used to keep forever.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It is true that nobody is perfect. Everybody in the world has a unique ability. The main factor is to identify them. So i never feel jealous for my friend. Because we all have some special abilities. :)
Suppose, you get a new friend, who is very smart and intelligent, far far better than you. What will you feel...happy and proud to get such an intelligent friend or do you become jealous?
Never hide the truth please...... :)

Neither.
I shall test the depth of his/ her knowledge or skills,if he/ she is inferior to me. If inferior I offer my helping hand to lift her/ him up to my level,
If I'm inferior, i shall sit at his /her feet and learn from him / her with all reverence.
Suppose, you get a new friend, who is very smart and intelligent, far far better than you. What will you feel...happy and proud to get such an intelligent friend or do you become jealous?

I have already that friend in my life. I feel very proud to have such friend.

Want to make each day Accountable

If i get such friend then i will learn as much as possible from my friend.

Vinu
I never been jealous of friend. I feel i got a good friend who can teach me where am wrong

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.