The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's was an unintended double post and if you react to it so violently... Entommmmo!!
It's was an unintended double post and if you react to it so violently... Entommmmo!!

I am asking you to take a hammer and :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
scraps-77.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

I am asking you to take a hammer and :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6246]}
laughing-smiley-face.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6248]}

Meera sandhu
If he or see come to help me in need then this is not bad But i likes to do my works myself.
If he or see come to help me in need then this is not bad But i likes to do my works myself.

An intelligent friend can often guide you with better suggestions. You can clear your doubts too
A friend..I mean...a real friend

Meera sandhu

An intelligent friend can often guide you with better suggestions. You can clear your doubts too

Not only intelligent but honest also! An intelligent one not necessarily guides one in the right direction!
Yes i become jealous because it is a mentality of a human being to become jealous to see other success.

I rather feel happy to see a friend becoming successful, you know why?
NOW HE WILL NOT BORROW MONEY FROM ME> :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Today no one are real friend and this word is a senseless.I am cheated by my real friend in my life and after that i decided not to make any one real friend .

Not only intelligent but honest also! An intelligent one not necessarily guides one in the right direction!

Of course.....
But if he is a true friend, he won't betray.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.