The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes a real friend always ready to help other friends and it is difficult to get a real friend.
Yes,its very difficult to find such a friend that gives you support in all situations.I am still in search of that,i haven't found even one.

Guys,make sure that you should have fews friends,which believes in you and gives you support.

Friends are very important in your life.
cartoon_115.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes,its very difficult to find such a friend that gives you support in all situations.I am still in search of that,i haven't found even one.

Guys,make sure that you should have fews friends,which believes in you and gives you support.

Friends are very important in your life.

Yes friends are essential in life like anyone as there are things which you can share it with friends only. :)

I do have lot of friends with whom i share my feelings sometimes i feel lighter when i share my sorrows with them and feel more happier when i share my happiness with them. :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6299]}
Yes everyone like to go pass to other person in every form of life if other pass him then he become jealous.
Ya It is good to have a nice and kind natured smart and intelligent friend as a good friend takes us to good path also
Ya It is good to have a nice and kind natured smart and intelligent friend as a good friend takes us to good path also

Really I loved it!!!!!

Yes, I personally believe that, if we have an intelligent friend, it will only help us.
In our language there is a proverb, meaning, "FULLY FILLED POT NEVER SPIT/Overflow. "...i.e Only half filled pot makes noice.
If he is really an intelligent person, he will never feel jealous, since he is well confident over himself.
If we get such a friend in our life, we are really lucky because he can never harm us.
I do have a friend. I have made him join this site, though he can't find time.
Till now, I think he is the most intelligent person I have ever met in my life..I am no one before his knowledge....literature, philosophy, GK, English grammar, Malayalam movies, he is an ocean. I can disturb him at any time even with my silly questions. I will get answers readily. So, when I have such a friend, do I need to feel trouble for unknown answers????
Really I feel proud to tell you people also that I have an intelligent friend.
If I feel jealous with him, will it help me???? Will I be able to increase my knowledge?????Never.......as it is told, "Blowing another one's candle will never make yours shine better"
What's your opinion???

Meera sandhu
yes, sandhya, you are absolutely correct. blowing another one's candle will never make yours shine better"

But I believe that " light your candle by borrowing fire from others candle"

that means we should take inspiration and work out but we should not feel jealous of it and make loss to the person who is in good position

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
yes, sandhya, you are absolutely correct. blowing another one's candle will never make yours shine better"

But I believe that " light your candle by borrowing fire from others candle"

that means we should take inspiration and work out but we should not feel jealous of it and make loss to the person who is in good position

Really, you have added something nice....i have never noticed it earlier.
So, you have brought up that thread back to discussion...isn't it?
So nice of you.

Yes, this is the same friend I am talking about. :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya , what are you talking about? I didnt understand your last line

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I become first happy and later become jealous and try to become like him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.