Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
where is the animation picture as you have said here sandhya. I am waiting to view it.

For 1 month?????

From where can I get an animation of a 'vadam vali' , where 'your husband is a chakki' in between you and your mother in law :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i think husband's should stay away from this saas-bahu quarrel else he will become like said in a hindi kahavat-"dhobhi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka" :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
baby I am not agree with you .You should give respect to all and relationship is very important.Quarrel started due to misunderstanding or partiality.You should remain neutral and husband has some big responsibility .
It is like five fingers in your hand. Wife is one and Mother or Father is one, Children is one and society is one.We can do many things with all together.we can build a ideal family.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
baby I am not agree with you .You should give respect to all and relationship is very important.Quarrel started due to misunderstanding or partiality.You should remain neutral and husband has some big responsibility .
It is like five fingers in your hand. Wife is one and Mother or Father is one, Children is one and society is one.We can do many things with all together.we can build a ideal family.

Are you a wife's husband or mother's son? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

Are you a wife's husband or mother's son?[/quote]
Why are you asking this, I have already answered. Firstly I am mother's son and The relation of me and wife is unique like first and second finger of a hand.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Today I am going to try dosa in my kitchen I pray god they must come in good condition to eat.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Today I am going to try dosa in my kitchen I pray god they must come in good condition to eat.

Don't worry....even if it's shapeless, you can eat. After all, you are not going to eat them as such, without tearing....
Actually, didn't she return yet??? I doubt whether she flee away from your beatings... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Pulling this thread up to know the latest response.

Meera sandhu
I hate the cooking. More times Iam buying the food from hotel. :sick: :sick:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I love cooking as long as I am given a lots of praises :silly:

Live in the present :)
I love cooking as long as I am given a lots of praises :silly:

shall i come to your kitchen? ;) ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.