Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes it is parmal only. I love to have it. A best tip with it, in the teen age, most of the peoples skin get blacken around the lips due to lack of Iron, If we have this twice in a week then this problem will be solved

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes it is parmal only. I love to have it. A best tip with it, in the teen age, most of the peoples skin get blacken around the lips due to lack of Iron, If we have this twice in a week then this problem will be solved

Kundru is good and I also love it.
it can be made in many way.
Cut it in small piece and fry in oil with some termeric and salt.
this is simple way.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
and we need to bit chili powder also.

we can even prepare kundru65 very easily and simple method.

Just add salt, chilipowder, little water, besan powder 2 spoons,then ginger garlic paste,mix them finely.
then add these chopped kundu,mixthem finely so that the mixture will getinto kundru. Now deep fry them. there fore kundru 65 is ready.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yesterday,i did experiment with Roti and turned in into Sandwich. I was having cheese slice and my mother cooked Sev Tomatar.
So,what i did,in between 2 Rotis I put 1 Slice of cheese and put some gravy of Sev Tomatar. It tasted Delicious !!!

Want to make each day Accountable

Yesterday,i did experiment with Roti and turned in into Sandwich. I was having cheese slice and my mother cooked Sev Tomatar.
So,what i did,in between 2 Rotis I put 1 Slice of cheese and put some gravy of Sev Tomatar. It tasted Delicious !!!

Nice and I will try it .Children will like it more I think.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Nice and I will try it .Children will like it more I think.

Yes,Children will feel like they are having pizza type something. You can add more vegetables in it.

I love to prepare different dishes.I just try not to waste any food in my kitchen.With those food I try to make different dishes.I like colorful experiments of food.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I love to prepare different dishes.I just try not to waste any food in my kitchen.With those food I try to make different dishes.I like colorful experiments of food.

Can you quote a few examples of your colourful experiments???

Meera sandhu
I have various times rolled chapati, with different vegetables stuff in it. I really liked it.

I really like to experiment with my recipes and bring new variations in them. I always like change.Of course, my husband is its first victim :laugh: :laugh:

Do you have experiences in kitchen, where you have done an experiment and made a wonderful dish than expected or made a very horrible one......i.e good or bad.
Do share some :P

This is very funny. I also do such experiments. My brother says that he is at fast.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.