Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends this is informative thread. Nice discussions are going on one after the other.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Me too done lot of experiments. Once i tried Rava idli ,but i got a bit soft stone. Still now i never tried to prepare Rava idli once again. :( :(. Because I don't want to supply weapon to my husband. :) :) :)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I would like to make new dishes.i love to experiment with my dishes.Once I made pakoda with the skin of the potato and went out awesome.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I would like to make new dishes.i love to experiment with my dishes.Once I made pakoda with the skin of the potato and went out awesome.

You mean you made pakora of potato peal and went out. Did you went out after eating those pakora or before eating those pakoras. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is that you mean its success??? :) I never did any kitchen experiments but did other experiments... :evil:
I did many kitchen experiements. Whenever i see any recipe, just see whether i can be able to prepare and soon i prepare that dish and make other taste it.Many of my dishes got lot of appreciation.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Kitchen is a favorite place for women who loves cooking.There no one comes to disturb.I love to cook different food in my kitchen.I love my kitchen.I try to make new dishes which I watch on the cookery show on TV.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Kitchen is a favorite place for women who loves cooking.There no one comes to disturb.I love to cook different food in my kitchen.I love my kitchen.I try to make new dishes which I watch on the cookery show on TV.

Then share some recipe here. You can write in article also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

But there are women too who don't like cooking. :laugh:

my wife likes cooking she always try to cook something new which she comes to know by anyone. :)

But there are women too who don't like cooking. :laugh:

my wife likes cooking she always try to cook something new which she comes to know by anyone. :)

You are right, some women don't like cooking.. and some men like cooking... :silly:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.