Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will experiment in kitchen only noone is there in home

Lakshmi prasanna try to write some max words it must be of 50 words other wise there wont be no points.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Kitchen is a favorite place for women who loves cooking.There no one comes to disturb.I love to cook different food in my kitchen.I love my kitchen.I try to make new dishes which I watch on the cookery show on TV.

But there are women too who don't like cooking. :laugh:

my wife likes cooking she always try to cook something new which she comes to know by anyone. :)

You are right, some women don't like cooking.. and some men like cooking... :silly:

Cooking in India is labelled as women work :evil: so most of the men don't take interest in cooking they even don't enter in to the kitchen. :evil:

And they do not take the fact in account tat most of the cooks are men in hotel industry who cook as good.

Yes it is surprising why people forget that very fact that hotel industry is full of great cooks which are mostly men...
I try my hand on cooking quite often. I recently made a chocolate cake from wheat flour and it turned out to be really yummy. :whistle:

I don't know to make a cake till now.
I bought an oven last year...till now it's waiting for me in my kitchen for my cake preparation :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sandhya for cake preparation you needn't have to struggle a lot as now-a-days readymade cake mix are also available in market.
First try them and then go for other options. Do you know cake can be prepared in rice cooker also?
I try my hand on cooking quite often. I recently made a chocolate cake from wheat flour and it turned out to be really yummy. :whistle:

I bought an oven last year...till now it's waiting for me in my kitchen for my cake preparation :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sandhya for cake preparation you needn't have to struggle a lot as now-a-days readymade cake mix are also available in market.
First try them and then go for other options. Do you know cake can be prepared in rice cooker also?

yes....once I have tried years before...to make butter cake...
Now I will prepare with oven. Laziness is the main reason B)

Meera sandhu

No one do you feel embarrassed to enter in the kitchen when someone is there at home or you don't like anyone to taste what you cook. :laugh:

My friends mother makes cakes in cookers. I don't know how but she really makes yummy cakes.

Live in the present :)
Yeah -- I too do many experiments .. And my husband calls my kitchen to be a lab for me.. ;)

But never got a chance to taste a bad dish!!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yeah -- I too do many experiments .. And my husband calls my kitchen to be a lab for me.. ;)

But never got a chance to taste a bad dish!!!!!!

Hi Deepthi....
Am seeing you participating in forum for the first time. Thanks a lot. :) :)
Don't leave us now :cheer:

Deepthi.....is it true, you never made a bad dish :S
if so, try to make a fresh juice with both sugar and black pepper added. ;) Let me see if it would become a success :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya... Good Question... :)

We make dishes not to experiment .. but also to find a taste that we can eat it!!!! right???

Well..making a try to the taste you want... our ancestors have already tested it... A fresh juice containing jaggery, black pepper and elachi.. which is God Sri Rama's favorite too.... It is called "Paanakam".

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.