Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sandhya... Good Question... :)

We make dishes not to experiment .. but also to find a taste that we can eat it!!!! right???

Well..making a try to the taste you want... our ancestors have already tested it... A fresh juice containing jaggery, black pepper and elachi.. which is God Sri Rama's favorite too.... It is called "Paanakam".

We also make a special coffee.....known as Chuk Kaapi.....but it's made for cold ;)
Karippetti (another form of jaggery-I don't know its English), dried Ginger(chukk) and pepper in extra :woohoo: :woohoo:
That coffee is really nice :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I like to kitchen work the first preparation i done is sambar it became failure.
One day I prepared ladies finger gravy for lunch. But it was not come correctly. All in my husbands family scold a lot. :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I recently done payasam on a festival day its nice. I like to do but no one leaves me in kitchen.
Yesterday I tried for the first time to make Dhokla.I was very much worried that it will not come out good but it was really good.And I am very happy.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.