Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to experiment a lot. As time permits, i keep on trying new stuffs and as usually my husband is first victim.
Latest experiment i tried was Palak Paneer, I tried it first time 2 weeks back. Fortunately my husband liked it a lot. Now he wants it every week.

Really nice.Let me ask a personal question.
Do you have kids? :)

@ Sandhya, No I dont have kids. I got recently married..

Just married...so you have just started your learning class :cheer:
Carry on....you will become a good cook very soon

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sheetal Kamble
Do you have kids? :)[/quote]

@ Sandhya, No I dont have kids. I got recently married..[/quote]

Carry on....you will become a good cook very soon[/quote]

You know when some one is having some one who must say that the preparation is fine in any case. One becomes a good cook. That is so common. Who do you think made my wife a good cook? me- who else??

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Do you have kids? :)

@ Sandhya, No I dont have kids. I got recently married..[/quote]

Carry on....you will become a good cook very soon[/quote]

You know when some one is having some one who must say that the preparation is fine in any case. One becomes a good cook. That is so common. Who do you think made my wife a good cook? me- who else??[/quote]
You have to say because whole money is in her hands. Otherwise, she will starve you till death

Meera sandhu
You know when some one is having some one who must say that the preparation is fine in any case. One becomes a good cook. That is so common. Who do you think made my wife a good cook? me- who else??[/quote]
You have to say because whole money is in her hands. Otherwise, she will starve you till death[/quote]

You got the point very well, I think you are also a good cook with bank keys in your hand.

You know when some one is having some one who must say that the preparation is fine in any case. One becomes a good cook. That is so common. Who do you think made my wife a good cook? me- who else??

You have to say because whole money is in her hands. Otherwise, she will starve you till death[/quote]

You got the point very well, I think you are also a good cook with bank keys in your hand.[/quote]

I am known as a good cook. Yet, bank keys are not in my hand

Meera sandhu
You got the point very well, I think you are also a good cook with bank keys in your hand.[/quote]

I am known as a good cook. Yet, bank keys are not in my hand[/quote]

Give him some thing nice to eat on a Saturday evening, get hold of the key and do the needful. he will know the result on Monday. In case you need a company, just let me know....50-50.

You got the point very well, I think you are also a good cook with bank keys in your hand.

I am known as a good cook. Yet, bank keys are not in my hand[/quote]

Give him some thing nice to eat on a Saturday evening, get hold of the key and do the needful. he will know the result on Monday. In case you need a company, just let me know....50-50.[/quote]

He never put more than 5000 in his pocket.......

Meera sandhu

I am known as a good cook. Yet, bank keys are not in my hand

Give him some thing nice to eat on a Saturday evening, get hold of the key and do the needful. he will know the result on Monday. In case you need a company, just let me know....50-50.[/quote]

He never put more than 5000 in his pocket.......[/quote]

I am talking about bank keys, his lockers of the bank. Think big .... you will never become rich. :P

I started my trial with tea preparation. It was good at the first trial itself.. :)
Kitchen exerpiennce is too special for me.I always try to make a special dish of chicken most of the time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.