Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya why not I am from Delhi and presently i was in job in Amway sales executive.................And what about you................
i always make some experiments in my kitchen., recently i made an experiment by making a fish curry and i serve those to my room mates :P :P

Vinu
You too live alone.That why you experiment .Just go on you experiment...........
You too live alone.That why you experiment .Just go on you experiment...........

ya so, you too live alone.. :blink:
Whenever i make experiments i always try with my friends.. :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
Now a days I am experimenting in kitchen so that I can become a good cook.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I already learnt about vegetarian cooking, now learning non vegetarian. for me cooking is not a big thing once we start cooking, we may fail 2 or 3 times at the starting,if you get the grip then no one can stop you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I want to learn some healthy foods to change my food style sot that I can have a good health for me as well as my family.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

From regular practice we can done any work.....So keep it up and i hope you became a good cook in short span of time..............hahahahahhahhahhha
For me cooking non veg is very easy but i don't know to cook veg items..can you share some items recipee so that i can easily learn.,...........
Last week when I was at my brother's home for 3 days, I decided to give them bed coffee.
When I found sugar tin is empty, I poured some from a large can and prepare tea with it. But I found a little taste difference. Actually, I put sugar into salt bottle and took sugar from that :cheer:
At noon, I decided to prepare fish curry for them. I put 2 tspn methi powder instead of corriander powder and a pinch of coriander powder instead of methi. Very soon, I understood my mistake. Then, we have to wash the whole fish and fry it. Thank God, at least we were able to eat it.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.