The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I tune with 91.9 Radio Mango where I have a lot of friends received through blogs. :) :) :) :) :) :) In forum here the threads are my tuning motives rather than persons.

I can't see any Mango in that tree...only a lady love, accepting your flower :evil:

At least one in my net!!!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You can add my husband too!
He is an addict of FM 91.9 Mango....of his car :evil:

Meera sandhu
replying is not only thing, you should also need to create new threads and make the forum section interesting

Actually you are right. I prefer more to reply rather than posting. There are already so many posts floating around. Many of them are not yet replied. I make new threads.
Yes, i like to participate on forum discussion more if some one replies to our post. Mostly i have interact with sandhya,sj,anadh,sasi, ram and all members. :cheer:

Yes, I earned an younger brother and elder brother only through forums....both are very dear to my heart :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6318]}

Woh! I respect your feelings. Nice. I also feel the same.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
What is mylot yaar, I can not understand anything.Please details.

Ram it is a discussion site and one can earn from it through responding to the discussions,tasks,using search engine etc.Its basically a US site and one can cash out when reach at $10 through Paypal. :)

Friends your posts are different and topic of discussion is different.
What is mylot yaar, I can not understand anything.Please details.

Ram it is a discussion site and one can earn from it through responding to the discussions,tasks,using search engine etc.Its basically a US site and one can cash out when reach at $10 through Paypal. :)

Friends your posts are different and topic of discussion is different.

I know it but its just an answer which Ram asked. :woohoo:
Yes, i like to participate on forum discussion more if some one replies to our post. Mostly i have interact with sandhya,sj,anadh,sasi, ram and all members. :cheer:

Yes, I earned an younger brother and elder brother only through forums....both are very dear to my heart :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6318]}

Thanks for your rakhi... i feel happy by seeing.. :woohoo: :cheer:

Vinu

Thanks for your rakhi... i feel happy by seeing.. :woohoo: :cheer:

Thampi,
We can see some day....I am an optimist. I am only 2 hours away from you :)

Meera sandhu

Thampi,
We can see some day....I am an optimist. I am only 2 hours away from you :)

yes, i m planning a trip to Kerala. if i come there i will meet you for sure... :cheer:

Vinu
@Sandhya .. You should try for mylot too.. Its good too.

@Sunil.. That's a good way of going.

Shall I request you one thing Anand? Never feel bad. You can send me PMs if you want to talk about other sites. Let us keep our forum clean with our discussion topics only. Our personal talks should never irritate other members.
But I thank you that you are interested in seeing me working for other forums too. Really, thanks a lot. :)
This one, specially for you

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6319]}

Never feel bad on such things.. I will take care of this thing from next time. Yes better don't talk about other sites and its out of subject too.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I think this is better to avoid names of other sites here. Although this is part of knowledge sharing only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.