The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Taking leave in my office is So easy. But i m thinking about if i get leave my work will hold and next day i need to suffer a lot.

If you have to suffer on next day, in that case you can't take leave often.. so how can you say that getting leave is easy? :whistle:

He wants to say that taking leave is easy but next day work load goes up, so he does not take leave.

What an irony Suny? :laugh:

Though we are not paid for the leave that we take or CL/EL is deducted for our leaves yet we have to do the pending work which was left by us when we took leave. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But we get enough leaves otherwise, you know 5 day's week allows us to do many things personal. Also we can avail many more like casual, annual etc. Isn't it

But we have 6 days/week working. :(

Is it not possible that when we go for even one day leave and when we come again to office we don't have pending works for that day at least. :laugh:
This thread seems to have lost its relevance, so I am closing it now!! Thanks everyone!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.