Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Mouse and cat

by » 10 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

No good answer has come yet :huh:

Mice are at play when the cat is away!!

Meow!!

!I want my answer very soon!!

Meera sandhu

Thank you said by: vinodh

by » 10 years ago

AKP
    AKP
    MAESTRO MATE
    47 5.27k 36.1k
    Chundali !!! I am hearing about this name first time.. SJ having nice answer for that already .. lol h aha

Eli in malayalam means rat. Chundali, smallest rat, which runs very fast :evil: :woohoo:

If they runs faster , than its already giving the answer.. Cat don't chase them because it can't catch them.. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

by » 10 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    Chundali !!! I am hearing about this name first time.. SJ having nice answer for that already .. lol h aha

Eli in malayalam means rat. Chundali, smallest rat, which runs very fast :evil: :woohoo:

If they runs faster , than its already giving the answer.. Cat don't chase them because it can't catch them.. :laugh:

May be!
    Also, a small chundeli can't fill a cat's stomach :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

AKP
    AKP
    MAESTRO MATE
    47 5.27k 36.1k
    Ha ha.. yes that can be also one reason.. Lets mix them..

Its hard to catch them and also not worthy(because not filling stomach properly).. so Cat don't like to catch them.... ha ha

by » 10 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    Ha ha.. yes that can be also one reason.. Lets mix them..

Its hard to catch them and also not worthy(because not filling stomach properly).. so Cat don't like to catch them.... ha ha

Let us ask a cat and confirm :cheer:

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

AKP
    AKP
    MAESTRO MATE
    47 5.27k 36.1k
    Okay.. I will call a TOM from tom and jerry... ha ha.

by » 10 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

Or is it because cats think mice are more clever and intelligent? A little jealous...ha ha
    Also, cats will be irritated if they see something moving....haven't you noticed it?
    Is it the reason?

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

AKP
    AKP
    MAESTRO MATE
    47 5.27k 36.1k

Or is it because cats think mice are more clever and intelligent? A little jealous...ha ha
    Also, cats will be irritated if they see something moving....haven't you noticed it?
    Is it the reason?

Not only cat.. I have noticed that my uncle's dog is also feel something like that whenever it see something small thing moving.. It have killed so many rats.. :whistle: (only killed never eat)

by » 10 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

Is it the reason?

Not only cat.. I have noticed that my uncle's dog is also feel something like that whenever it see something small thing moving.. It have killed so many rats.. :whistle: (only killed never eat)

Yes dogs kill rats but they don't eat it may be they don't like the taste. :laugh: :woohoo:

by » 10 years ago

AKP
    AKP
    MAESTRO MATE
    47 5.27k 36.1k
    Ha ha.. Yes.. Just recently I have seen a dog which is playing with rat on road with its leg.. With that rat got killed and it stop playing.. ha ha

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

What brand of shampoo do you use?

Here are a list of shampoos given.Choose the one which you think as the best.
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 6 answer(s).
/polls/family-and-home/5949-what-brand-of-shampoo-do-you-use.json?task=poll.vote
checkbox
[{"id":"20488","title":"Dove","votes":"22","type":"x","order":"0","pct":20.95,"resources":[]},{"id":"20489","title":"Sunsilk","votes":"23","type":"x","order":"0","pct":21.9,"resources":[]},{"id":"20490","title":"Head & shoulders","votes":"24","type":"x","order":"0","pct":22.86,"resources":[]},{"id":"20491","title":"Garnier fructis","votes":"8","type":"x","order":"0","pct":7.62,"resources":[]},{"id":"20492","title":"Clinic plus","votes":"14","type":"x","order":"0","pct":13.33,"resources":[]},{"id":"20493","title":"other(specify)","votes":"14","type":"x","order":"0","pct":13.33,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200