Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think those who stay online round the clock, earn quite a lot when compared to others.
I think those who stay online round the clock, earn quite a lot when compared to others.

Yes it depends on the time we devote on the sites. :)

But apart from the time there are some strategies,selection of sites,referrals which are also the factors which effect online earnings. :whistle:
may be the people who are saying that online earning is the only source of their income because they might not be doing any other work offline and get a lot time to spend online. or may be they are working from a long time.

a.s.
@ Sanjeev,

Online earnings in bit uncertain as all are not geniune and according to me you have really worked hard indeed, 100$ is a lot. :)
yes, sanjeev you have a great job. Earning 100$ is very hard

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

On line just does not mean writing articles or participating in advertising programs. whatever you do in real world, you may do online. Consultancy on income tax, filing returns is one such job. Apart from Boddunan, I am busy with clients central excise and service tax on line returns, which is on ACES site. There is also online coaching and consultancy on various topic and subjects. All this gives you earning.

Internet is just a media. Develop any skill and you may give service online also. There are also traders selling and buying online. This also gives income.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@ Sanjeev,

Online earnings in bit uncertain as all are not geniune and according to me you have really worked hard indeed, 100$ is a lot. :)

$100 in a year Rajni.. :laugh:

I don't think it is worth the time i devoted on the sites.I feel i should do lot more researches to find some easy ways to earn money from the sites. :)
yes gulshan ji you are right there are many ways to earn here online but it needs a lot of hard work and we have to devote a lot of time here. and also its not easy to find genuine sites for doing so.

a.s.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
It is indeed possible to earn that much but it takes a long long research time and equal amount of hard work and efforts!

That's right but people including me think that online earning don't require hard work but it requires more hard work than the offline job which i an understanding now.

Due to offline job as well as the family responsibilities i am not able to devote much of the time on the net.May be that's the reason i feel it those who plan and give time to the online earnings earn better.
[/quote]

True, but also remember if you decided to devote your full time to working online, first determine if your earnings are directly proportional to your electricity expenses!

Jokes apart, if you really understand Google adsense then you can definitely earn a comfortable amount of money without spending hours online. Arun Jain, a senior member here has accomplished that!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
It is indeed possible to earn that much but it takes a long long research time and equal amount of hard work and efforts!

That's right but people including me think that online earning don't require hard work but it requires more hard work than the offline job which i an understanding now.

Due to offline job as well as the family responsibilities i am not able to devote much of the time on the net.May be that's the reason i feel it those who plan and give time to the online earnings earn better.

True, but also remember if you decided to devote your full time to working online, first determine if your earnings are directly proportional to your electricity expenses!

Jokes apart, if you really understand Google adsense then you can definitely earn a comfortable amount of money without spending hours online. Arun Jain, a senior member here has accomplished that!![/quote]

Kalyani at present i am not there at google adsense i have decided to join it but still i am collecting information about it definitely i will join it in future.I have heard lot about it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.