Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No site can pay all that sum that acts as an alternative for your livelihood . It's just an extra income.

rambabu wrote:

No site can pay all that sum that acts as an alternative for your livelihood . It's just an extra income.

I agree but few people say that they survive on online earnings I don't know how do they as I feel it tough to earn.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree but few people say that they survive on online earnings I don't know how do they as I feel it tough to earn.

People may say anything they like. But the reality is something else.

I started online activities believing that I would earn lots of money but now I realize that one can earn pennies through them ;-)

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I started online activities believing that I would earn lots of money but now I realize that one can earn pennies through them ;-)

True. The online income is just an extra income. Nothing more.

That's one of the reason I don't devote much of the time on the sites.

Online writing sites can earn you some pocket money, but to live only on on line work looks very difficult

People who work online for income come with dreams. They assume that loads of Money is rained on them overnight. To know that This is a wrong impression and illusion many quit with dejection.

It should be remembered that online income is nothing more than an extra money to supplement your income from other sources if any.

Direct marketing sites would pay hand some money such as 2000 to 5000 rupees for a post on yours blog or website, it is a great way earn money and most of times if you get four to five advertisement offerings to write then it would give some money to spend otherwise.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The question is with these sites one can meet all the needs of a family like a regular Pay?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.