Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
It is indeed possible to earn that much but it takes a long long research time and equal amount of hard work and efforts!

That's right but people including me think that online earning don't require hard work but it requires more hard work than the offline job which i an understanding now.

Due to offline job as well as the family responsibilities i am not able to devote much of the time on the net.May be that's the reason i feel it those who plan and give time to the online earnings earn better.

True, but also remember if you decided to devote your full time to working online, first determine if your earnings are directly proportional to your electricity expenses!

Jokes apart, if you really understand Google adsense then you can definitely earn a comfortable amount of money without spending hours online. Arun Jain, a senior member here has accomplished that!!

Kalyani at present i am not there at google adsense i have decided to join it but still i am collecting information about it definitely i will join it in future.I have heard lot about it.
[/quote]

Same goes for me too Sanjeev, but unfortunately I am not able to spend the amount of time that is required to get into it properly. :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

From last few days i have been gathering information about blogging.When i will feel confidence i will start blogging and i have known from people that after 6 months of starting blogs i should apply for the adsense account.I will do that i know people earn better from adsense. :)
[quote]From last few days i have been gathering information about blogging.When i will feel confidence i will start blogging and i have known from people that after 6 months of starting blogs i should apply for the adsense account.I will do that i know people earn better from adsense. [/quote]

All the best!! :)

even i too have started blogs this month only. and sarala gave me some tips about how to do it well.

a.s.
even i too have started blogs this month only. and sarala gave me some tips about how to do it well.

That's good Angel. :whistle:

Can you give me the links of your blogs? :)

I want to learn blogging. :)
this is the link below and as i started it this month only have posted only two posts yet but about to post few more.

a.s.
Akanksha, do not post links to your personal website here, if someone wants this info, please use PM option. You can add the link as part of your signature but not in forum post.

Akanksha, do not post links to your personal website here, if someone wants this info, please use PM option. You can add the link as part of your signature but not in forum post.

Thanks for the information even i too did not that this is not allowed here. :)
I can not say that I live on online earnings only, as I could never earn more than $400 in a month which is not sufficient. I could have earned more than that but adsense account for Indians seldom works. It is disabled in most cases while one reaches almost the pay out threshold.
Therefore I depend mostly on writing and online assignments.I know many people who earn lot more than me. But it sure takes a lot of effort to earn money online.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I can not say that I live on online earnings only, as I could never earn more than $400 in a month which is not sufficient. I could have earned more than that but adsense account for Indians seldom works. It is disabled in most cases while one reaches almost the pay out threshold.
Therefore I depend mostly on writing and online assignments.I know many people who earn lot more than me. But it sure takes a lot of effort to earn money online.

I know you suny you earn not only from sites but bhabhiji also earns. :laugh:

And moreover you don't just depend on the online earnings. :)

Suny have you reapplied for adsense or not. :unsure:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.