Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For any job, hard work is the main factor and also our efficiency to search and find good opportunities and realize the spam sites. If so, offline or online.....not much difference...you can earn by applying your hard work and talent

Yes its true money is earned through hard efforts but i feel it is more required in online sites people think that they can make money from these sites easily when they start but when they start it their dreams shatters. :laugh:

One day when you shall know them fully well and all tricks, you'll have faith.

Yes that may be the reason as i don't do work on sites for money thus i may not be knowing much but the people who solely depends on online earning may be knowing it better. :)

They do not depend but they know the tricks and have time to do it. THey are capable people who have knowledge also.

Yes time is the main factor here one should have plenty of time to try his/her hand on online earnings. :blink:

If it is made full time job, then only a person can do lots of earning. For working man, it become little difficult.

that is the reason i am not able to earn much from these sites. :evil:

If time management is done, we can start working. Starting to devote few hours in blogging and more time on weekends. Then it is possible.

It will be difficult for few days or weeks.

Want to make each day Accountable

sanjeev wrote @
I have seen many of the people on net who say that they earn a lot of money through online sites in fact online earnings is their major source of earning.

But i think its not possible for me at least as i have earned just $100 or so in a year since i joined them.

What are your opinion?

The people who say like that , their main source of earning is online htat means they completely dedicated to online only. they work hard and they use few techniques or they have worked are previously and now htey are getting its fruits. for example take amit chawla. Before he is a software engineer. parallely he started blogging. he worked hard for 3 years and now workling slowly . in the long run he got money more than his expectation and needs. So he left the job and concentrated on online earning that is his blog. Now every month through his blog adsense ads he earn more than 10lakhs. this is really wonderful work right. By reading this you may be so eagar to know about his blog. ok here is his blog http://www.labnol.blogspot.in.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes it depends on individual ,how are you taking this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes it depends on individual ,how are you taking thism and want to earn.

Some may doing freelancing in online. They can earn more to survive their life. Several online freelancing projects available in internet.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Some may doing freelancing in online. They can earn more to survive their life. Several online freelancing projects available in internet.

What is freelancing project?

What is freelancing project?

They can post what they need to develop? If we take the project and did it means we got the money what we asked for.

Some sites available in net. Like 50 dollars. what we bid it for that much?

web developers may do web related freelancing likewise it differ.

flash developers take flash projects.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Ram ji, freelancing means, first we need to know some skill. then we try to get work from the source. if we get that source through online and we work online then it is freelancing. there are many sites which provide projects to us, jsut we need to bid and get the project

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ram ji, freelancing means, first we need to know some skill. then we try to get work from the source. if we get that source through online and we work online then it is freelancing. there are many sites which provide projects to us, jsut we need to bid and get the project

Oh thats it.

Oh thats it.

Yes that's it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.