Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This takes real hard work to earn good and one must know the sites which pay good for your efforts. I like the way Boddunan pays although the pay rates are not at par. But this is all right as I am interested to serve an Indian site.

Yes this site pays really good. But now a days there are many sites came like a mushrooms. We must choose a good one.

I am not bothered about sites coming like mushroom because I have my choice very clear and I stick to that. I do not hop around making new experiments.

Yes even I also don't do experiments and stick to few sites as i know there are lot of scam sites on net. :blink:
This takes real hard work to earn good and one must know the sites which pay good for your efforts. I like the way Boddunan pays although the pay rates are not at par. But this is all right as I am interested to serve an Indian site.

Yes this site pays really good. But now a days there are many sites came like a mushrooms. We must choose a good one.

I am not bothered about sites coming like mushroom because I have my choice very clear and I stick to that. I do not hop around making new experiments.

Yes even I also don't do experiments and stick to few sites as i know there are lot of scam sites on net. :blink:

To be very frank the sites where we do not understand their purpose or way of working or they are not meant for Indians, we consider them scams. Who has the time to start a scam site unless they intend to cheat you or steal your passwords etc.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To be very frank the sites where we do not understand their purpose or way of working or they are not meant for Indians, we consider them scams. Who has the time to start a scam site unless they intend to cheat you or steal your passwords etc.

In the starting I tried with many survey sites but apparently I found they are no good but on;y a waste of time. :evil:

In the starting I tried with many survey sites but apparently I found they are no good but on;y a waste of time. :evil:

Actually yes, survey sites do pay but this concept is not for Indians, once you know about that you'll never waste your time there.

Actually yes, survey sites do pay but this concept is not for Indians, once you know about that you'll never waste your time there.

I left using them long back but still I search new sites which I would be able to use them and could earn from them.Yes we in India don't much of the surveys people who are in US/UK/Canada get more opportunity to earn from these sites. :blink:

I left using them long back but still I search new sites which I would be able to use them and could earn from them.Yes we in India don't much of the surveys people who are in US/UK/Canada get more opportunity to earn from these sites. :blink:

There are a few survey sites for Indians but those surveys are too few to look for the for steady income.

There are a few survey sites for Indians but those surveys are too few to look for steady income.

There are a few survey sites for Indians but those surveys are too few to look for steady income.

Don't tell me speak Asia I thought of investing some money on it but suddenly they were exposed and I was lucky that my money was not lost. :laugh:

Guys can you tell me some good sites to earn some good money.

Survey sites are not good and they are time wasters and during my graduation and subsequently I joined few of them but not that good profits, it is the form of direct marketing of products which could earn hand some money.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.