Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Woman want to exceed man in every category. Normally, women can't attain the height of men. That's why they are wearing high heel.

I don't agree with you Sandhya! Women don't wear high heels to compete in height with men. It makes them feel confident and glamorous and gives a boost to feeling good about self![/quote]

It was a comedy...you made it serious :P

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Woman want to exceed man in every category. Normally, women can't attain the height of men. That's why they are wearing high heel.

I don't agree with you Sandhya! Women don't wear high heels to compete in height with men. It makes them feel confident and glamorous and gives a boost to feeling good about self!

It was a comedy...you made it serious
[/quote]

even in fun, I will never compete with any one else for my vanity, I am happy and confident enough already!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Woman want to exceed man in every category. Normally, women can't attain the height of men. That's why they are wearing high heel.

I don't agree with you Sandhya! Women don't wear high heels to compete in height with men. It makes them feel confident and glamorous and gives a boost to feeling good about self!

It was a comedy...you made it serious :P[/quote]

Oh but i thought you were serious. :P
"One should not be egoistic if he/she has done the mistake.People who are egoistic cannot remain happy whole life once in a life they have to repent for it. "

Sanjeev can you tell me , in the topic of female wearing high heels how this egoistic come. I didnt understood your comment please explain me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

"One should not be egoistic if he/she has done the mistake.People who are egoistic cannot remain happy whole life once in a life they have to repent for it. "

Sanjeev can you tell me , in the topic of female wearing high heels how this egoistic come. I didnt understood your comment please explain me

"oh i posted wrong comment here sorry for it no doubt girls look good when they wear high heels as they look taller".

See the above response sarala. :)
Thats great you people have agreed that girls wear high heals to look beautiful :p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thats great you people have agreed that girls wear high heals to look beautiful :p

Beautiful?? :unsure:

I never consider the height to be the part of beauty in a girl. :laugh:

They may appear a little more slim.....just a false make over to hide their fat...ha ha

Actually, i am not much tall. Yet, I never prefer high heels. Hidden truth is that, I don't know to walk with high heel chappals.....even 2 inch height.
Me not use flat sandals, yet don't feel comfortable with high heels too. I have to put more stress.

Meera sandhu

They may appear a little more slim.....just a false make over to hide their fat...ha ha

Actually, i am not much tall. Yet, I never prefer high heels. Hidden truth is that, I don't know to walk with high heel chappals.....even 2 inch height.
Me not use flat sandals, yet don't feel comfortable with high heels too. I have to put more stress.

Even my wife does not like high heels even though she is much shorter than me but she never try to compensate it with heels when she goes out with me. :laugh:
im also in the same race sandya ji.earlier when i used to wear high heels i was unable to walk properly.and i always have a fear that i may fall.but finally i left it.and now no more heels.
0006_2012-04-13-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.